Hotel Santa Fe
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
$90
Hotel Tripui(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$55
$200
$146
Posada de las Flores Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$128
Hacienda Suites(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$58
$53
  • Pool
Hotel 1697 Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$60
Coco Cabanas Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotel Posada San Martin(Loreto)(Great Value!)
All reviewsconvenience storethey let us check in earlyroom doors areattached delidecent hotelroom was cleansecure parkingrecommend this hotelmini marketneeded a place to staylarge parking lotpros and conssales managerthe ground floorhot platelaundry facilitiesminute walk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed June 27, 2013

I was very impressed with customer service from housekeeping all the way to management. Safety is very important to me…my husband and I went along with my 15 year old daughter were there, we felt safe the whole time. The hotel is beautiful and quiet. The location is perfect for me because it’s about a 10 minute walk from the mission (or 15 if you want to stroll). For kids it has a pool. It has no gym.

I look forward to returning some time soon,
Raquel Fernández

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 26, 2013

great location, great service, you get what you pay , near to port, very friendly people - rooms are very comfortable safe transportation.

I stayed here 3 days with a group of Travel agents and we are all recommend this hotel if you are staying in town.

also we stayed at villas del Palmar out of town very beautiful as well.

thanks Ariel Orange county California

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed June 19, 2013

I would recommend this property to all of you searching for a quiet place to enjoy some tranquil vacations. The views and the sound of the waves will definitely relax you and fill you with positive energy.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Only a queen size bed, no hair dryer (really!!??!!), a shower you could not turn around in, and you had to buy the coffee packet for a $1 UDS. Really? Not even close to impressive. Especially after staying at the Baja Cactus Hotel in El Rosario the night before on our way down from San Diego. And we paid twice as much.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed March 7, 2013

So, I walk in to the santa fe with a large backpack on my shoulders looking to check into my room so I can find a little time to relax in the room before venturing out to the malecon. Squaring up to the counter upon arrival,I am happy to see no line and a hotel representatve behind the desk. But after five minutes of clearing my throat and trying to make eye contact, I get nothing, not even an "I'll be with you in a minuto." Apparently the reshuffling of paperwork made more sense to the desk help than acknowledging a new arrivee so I was left sweating at the counter.

The hotel is owned by the Villa Group, a hotel group that vies for the potential of selling their guests to a possible timeahare in their chain of hotels in the warm climates of latin america. Its the same folks who aggressively hock the benefits of being a partial owner of their resorts in the airport and in the tourist area around the town plaza. Don't they realize the benfit of creating potential/loyal guests through true customer service at the doors and grounds of their resorts? I would think it would be far more productive to gain "buy-in" at the premises through genuine interactions with their guests at the door and during the duration of their stay.

The hotel is nice and the courtyard is mostly beautiful. For a place with a kitchen, the value is very decent. My preference, however, is to stay closer to the mission and malecon, as i did in the latter half of my time in Loreto. In fact, I stayed at three other places, including Coco Cabanas, Las Cabanas, and Luna Loreto, all very nice establishments with great customer service. I would reccommend that you all do the same.

Room Tip: facing the courtyard is bueno
  • Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo