Desert Inn at Loreto
$147
Hotel Santa Fe(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$125
$51
  • Pool
$88
$85
Posada de las Flores Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$128
$124
  • Breakfast included
Hotel Tripui(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$54
Hotel 1697 Loreto(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$60
Hotel Posada San Martin(Loreto)(Great Value!)
$25
All reviewsshort walkwould definitely stay here againfireplacemaleconseacortez
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We choose to stay here because it feels like home, only in Mexico. The staff is very helpful with whatever you need, laundry, blow dryers, even getting your clothes you left from another city in Baja! We feel very safe and we come every year to stay here for fishing tournaments. There is room for our truck and trailer and fresh water available to wash our motors and fishing equiptment. There is a restaurant for your enjoyment. We have parked our boat right outside our room. We love it here and the pool is clean with the ocean just steps away. This year we may go back a second time and if we do we will definitely stay there. We have stayed other places in Loreto but think this one is the best. The air conditioning works really good always!

Reviewed July 19, 2010

Hotel is very nice located on the beach at the end of Loreto malecon and at walking distance from Loreto downtown zocalo and pedestrian area
3 swimming pools are available
Rooms are spacious with a terrace and all comforts
Restaurant is very good and staff is nice and helpful

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2010

I stayed here with my six best friends for five days and don't regret the choice at all, if your on vacation and don't want to be in the hustle and bustle of very busy streets then this hotel is for you!! I met the new GM for this hotel and he is a very friendly person that will make sure your stay is just how you want it, Fili, Vere, Uriel, Lupe are great team is also very committed into making sure your stay is great as well. I can't wait to come back in my next vacations because we are sure that next time it will be great again. See you soon!!!

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with friends
Reviewed July 18, 2010

Good price and comfortable, we had been there several times, we used to take our children there in the summer. We always enjoyed our stayed in Mexico.
Excellent staff made the stay exceptional. Short walk into town. Rooms were homely, comfortable and spacious. Great place to stay and excellent SERVICE!!! This time we used internet, wifi since our room, this is great too. You can enjoy and take care of your family with a sensational ocean view.

Reviewed July 8, 2010

I have visited this hotel in the last two years and I have seen the great transformation in all the comun areas, it looks as this hotel had been remodelated and the general manager has been working really hard. Also, that the all guest rooms has a view from balcony to beautiful Cortes´ Sea. It is located in the beach and really is great! The guest rooms are comfortable I have slept good, the restaurant has a delicious food and in the bar I could enjoy of the more delicious Margarita than since two years ago, my sons enjoyed the comun areas and the swimmin pool are great too. Honestly you can enjoy a fascinating sunrises since your room. In this hotel I could enjoy of the most impresionante full moon of my life. You have to live this experience, my sons want to return and we too!!!