“Simply the best food EVER!!!!”
Review of Mita Gourmet

Mita Gourmet
Ranked #6 of 84 Restaurants in Loreto
Good for: Business meetings, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed July 27, 2011

Last night I went into the Mita Gourmet. Food was amazing as always. In all the years coming to Loreto I couldn't imagine eating at a better place. Food, Service and Atmosphere...the total package! I promise your time here will be more than well spent.

2  Thank mrslueth
There are newer reviews for Mita Gourmet

Reviewed July 24, 2011

All the good things said by previous reviewers are true. Juan Carlos really does come to your table and talk to you about your order. The food was absolutely top notch. I had never had better fish in all my life. I really thought that some of the previous reviewers were overdoing their praise of this place...but that is not true. The music played by a guitarist is also great...I even bought his CD to help me remember the night!

3  Thank ssparker29
Reviewed July 19, 2011

This restaurant is so creative with your fish catch that we returned the next day and were treated to 4 more delicious creative preparations. Be sure to save room for dessert!

2  Thank ColleenSM
Reviewed July 1, 2011

We have gone to Mita 3 nights in a row! Fresh, inventive, personal setting, fantastic seafood, and a great family-run atmosphere. We are on a fishing trip and Juan Carlos prepared a dinner for 12 based on a large Dorado we caught and sent to the restaurant. Prepared 4 different ways, including appetizer, it was THE BEST seafood dinner I've ever had. Juan Carlos visited each guest to find out what they like and would custom prepare the dish for their preferences.

This is a don't miss destination for lunch and dinner.

Simply wonderful!

1  Thank Troeltraveler
Reviewed April 21, 2011

Came for dessert and chanced upon some wonderful live music.