“Nice place, good food, good people”
Review of Domingo's

Domingo's
Ranked #25 of 87 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Domingo's is a great place for food and drinks. He is a good guy and runs a clean operation. The staff is on board and the atmosphere is pretty cool. His steaks are good, his seafood is good and his burgers are a good fix when you are missing a U.S. fix. The clam chowder is amazing! The patio and bar are great places to meet up with friends. A seat at the bar with an order of clams and a cold Bohemia is a good midday call. His prices are right and you will leave full and happy.

Reviewed May 31, 2013

Hard to get good steak in Mexico; cuts are think and tough but flavorful. These were better than most but nothing to write home about and not worth what was paid for them. Wine selection was excellent and the bean soup was awesome. Service very attentive and outdoor ambience was most enjoyable. Some distance from the center of town.

Reviewed May 19, 2013

This has to be the worst restaurant experience I have ever had. We went to Domingo's expecting great food and service based on two recommendations. What we got was bland chicken, arrecherra steak that tasted like medicine and baked potatoes that tasted awful. After some detective work on our meal we discovered the butter we used on our baked potatoes was foul smelling and spoiled. After showing the manager our rotten butter he apologized and offered me another meal. I declined since I was already scared to eat anything else they served. He then offered to take my chicken off the bill and shortly returned with the bill. It was for the arrechera steak dinner, 1 salad and 1 soup. I asked why I was being charged for a salad (which I declined) and a soup which were included in the cost of my meal. He proceeded to correct the bill and apologize. We still paid 200 pesos for a medicine tasting arrechera steak, 1 baked potato served with spoiled butter, 1 soup and 1 salad and left worried we may be sick later that night. NEVER AGAIN!!!

Reviewed May 11, 2013

this place is so great! the atmosphere is perfect and the food and drinks are top notch. The "Magic Patio" is a hidden little grotto, so beautiful for evening dining

Reviewed March 28, 2013

This restaurant does not appear to have as much character on the outside as it does inside. We felt like we were on a set for a tropical movie. The service was exceptional with several young men taking care of every need quickly. We enjoyed the food very much.