“Beautiful Restaurant, Pricey Food for What it is”
Review of Domingo's

Domingo's
Ranked #25 of 81 Restaurants in Loreto
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
seattle
“Beautiful Restaurant, Pricey Food for What it is”
Reviewed November 7, 2012

We ate here based on a recommendation from a local but won't go back. It is primarily American style, okay food served in small quantities for higher prices. The waiters and staff speak English. We got that distinct tourist trap vibe there and should have trusted our instincts.

Visited November 2012

Palm Springs, California
“Great Food and Service!”
Reviewed November 1, 2012

Domingo's has a very nice patio for dining. Food was fabulous and well priced. The servers were all pleasant and attentive. We had steak and seafood and both entrees were wonderful. Would definitely visit there again!

• Visited October 2012
Los Angeles, California
“Great steaks!!!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We were tiring of Mexican food and took a quick taxi to Domingo's - it was air conditioned which was a plus! Our steaks were great - I had the filet, my boyfriend had the ribeye served with soup, salad, bread and baked potatoes. We could watch the steaks cook over the mesquite BBQ right in the room - they were very tasty! We tried the super rich Chocolate Flan based on other Trip Advisor reviews - very good!!!

Visited September 2012
Woodland Hills,CA
“Great ambiance but the food just OK”
Reviewed August 26, 2012

My husband and I were at the restaurant recently and I loved the atmosphere. The service was fine, however that night they were out of many items from the menu. My husband's meat was tough, my frogs leggs were over done. The clam chowder was tasty, but their only choice of desert for the night choccolate flan was just OK. I wish I had not gone to the restroom or that I had gone before sitting down and ordering. It was so dirty, I would have probably left the restaurant. I will not be going there again.

• Visited August 2012
1 Thank freemaee
Visalia, California
“Baja Balst 2012”
Reviewed July 28, 2012

A special thanks to Mr. Domingo who met us at the door and everyone at Domingo's ! My group of hungry fisherman 30 stong had our going home dinner at Domingo's July 23, 2012 . "They nailed it!" The service was outstanding ! The freindly way we were treated was amazing . Then lets get to the food ! Exelent ! They served clam chowder soup , salad ,rib eye steak and lobster & desert ! I have never had a large dinner group thank me so many times for picking doming's for our last dinner in Loreto . All 30 people were very full and happy ! Best place for dinner in Loreto !! Thanks again !

• Visited July 2012