All reviewsbeach clubgolf coursecosta bajaazul marinofun bajainfinity poolfree shuttlebeautiful hotelshuttle servicethe general manageroverlooking the marinamin drivebeach accesslos cabosbreakfast buffet isrooms are nicesea lions
Reviewed June 7, 2017

I visited La Paz in February to do advance research to take a group in May. I found the quality of Costa Baja Resort and Spa way above anything else I found. I visited at least four facilities and it was clear that Costa Baja was where we would stay. My group raved about my choice. I would recommend Costa Baja to anyone that plans to visit La Paz.

Room Tip: Rooms with an ocean view are excellent, and the suites even better.
  • Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank tigermuskie
Eduardo H, General Manager at CostaBaja Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded July 12, 2017

I appreciate the opportunity to be your host.
Your comments are very important and allows us to improve our service, I appreciate your time and your comments will be shared with all employees.

Reviewed May 28, 2017

The rooms are nice and clean. The golf course and beach club are amazing (watchout for the stingrays). The food in the different restaurants is very good. We had a terrible experience with room service, it took them like 2h to get us a simple dinner, but other than that the service was okay. The location is pretty convenient if you want to drive around and visit Balandra and Isla Espiritu Santo.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple

Reviewed May 23, 2017 via mobile

Verry nice and new hotel, the marina is wonderfull. Pros: verry exclusive location, nice acomodations, verry dedicated staff and good service.
Cons: the beach is far away, you need to call a valet every time you need to get something from your car, the main restaurant Steinback's is pricey and has a verry limited menu, and the resort is far away from downtown La Paz.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple
Eduardo H, Director General at CostaBaja Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded May 26, 2017

Reviewed May 21, 2017 via mobile

My family and I stayed two nights at this beautiful hotel. The staff was great , the accommodations were up to our expectations. The only thing negative was that before we checked out I decided to check my bank transactions on the app and saw a charge made from the Hotel a day prior to my check in for a total of $14.49 dlls, I found it weird as It was a small amount. I told the front desk guy and he said that the transaction wasn't appearing at his computer so he called the manager and he told me the same thing. They even tried to make it seem my fault but i never used my CC for anything else than to make the reservation. And the charge was made PRIOR to my check in will i was still at home. Long story short , the manager gave me an email so i can contact the accountant. But still haven't heard anything. Is not about the amount of the transaction but the fact that is was charge without my consent.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with family

Reviewed May 19, 2017 via mobile

We stayed in Costa Baja hotel because one of our friend got married there, so we decided to be closer to the party and the rate for the room was ok. The staff service is great, the bell boys excellent and the food in the marina very good as well. If you can try the chilaquiles from the marina market, very good. The only thing we are disappointed is with the service and formality of the spa. One and a half month before the weeding I called to the spa to make a reservation, and one week early I called again just to make sure the time of my service. There was no appointment on my name, they just forgot me or they didn't care about my appointment and obviously there was no time available when I tried to reschedule. The staff of the spa zero professional, they didn't resolve my situation. So I tried to fixed it by myself. So if you want to use the spa services, just make sure your appointment is registered.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled with friends