“Half day island tour”

$400.00*
Espiritu Santo Island All Inclusive Sailing Trip from Los Cabos
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Island Cat provides All Inclusive, PREMIER charters and excursions. Guests visit beautiful isolated locations experienced by only the fortunate few. Island Cat is a large and spacious sailing catamaran cruising to remote coves, beaches, and bays, on the inside Sea of Cortez. This is the area famously known as the “World’s Aquarium.” Our sailing grounds are the second most biologically diverse marine environment on the planet. An intimate cruise features snorkeling with an array of tropical fish over shallow tropical reefs, swimming with sea lions, or whale sharks in season, beach-combing, exploring, paddle boarding, kayaking, etc. Charters include chef-prepared meals with an open bar, served by a skilled and educated crew. A marine biologist is hostess and snorkel leader. Everything is provided; snorkel gear, wet suits, kayaks and paddleboards, and a dive boat for getting up close to aquatic sea life in its natural environment.
Useful Information: Bathroom facilities, Lockers / storage, Activities for older children, Activities for young children
Reviewed June 2, 2014

What a fantastic day arrived at Dock and Captain Chris and Sessy were ready for us. They had a light breakfast ready. We left the dock for a great tour. Worked our way along coast and past bird island to the sea lion colony where we boarded a dingy with snorkel gear to swim with the sea lions and the fish in the area. We then went to a remote beach where we tried our luck at paddle boarding. Then a great lunch and another beautiful trip back to the dock. We had a great time and we will do this again. We were here in March with our grand daughter and swam with the whale sharks. That was also a great time experience. We will be recommending this to all our friends as a great excursion

1  Thank Jeff B

Reviewed May 26, 2014

What an experience! I recommend island cat baja whaleshark tour to everyone! A unique trip of a life time.

1  Thank cher m
Reviewed May 25, 2014

I have owned in Los Cabos,Mx. for over six years and have been a permanent resident for over three and I have never, in that time, experienced an excursion or a staff that under promises and OVER delivers like the Island Cat! The Excursion and staff exceeded my expectations on many levels: in transit, on the boat and in the water.....it was a true Tri-Fecta! My family and I took a private van, provided by Island Cat from Cabo to La Paz. While in transit, we had great conversation and were provided with an assortment of beverages and yogurts and stopped for a short break in Todos Santos to stretch our legs . While visiting with our driver, I was fumbling to open my yogurt and without losing a beat, the driver grabbed my yogurt, opened it, returned it to me and just kept talking. That may seem silly to most but when you are a full-time Mom and often serve others before yourself, a detail like that, is huge! Good service always shows itself in the tiniest of details and you never know what a simple detail, like that, can do for a person's day. As we arrived at the Marina, we eyed the prettiest ( my husband would say "sexiest") Catamaran in the slips and were wishfully hoping that it was the Island Cat....it was! We were pleasantly greeted with the hugest smile from the owner and the outstretched hand of the Captain as they welcomed us and helped us onto the boat. We were introduced to the rest of the staff and were given a tour of the boat as our own private Chef was chopping away & whipping up the most tantalizing Ceviche, where I picked up a new tip of adding carrot! Can I say, "Yumm!" My chosen drink in one hand and a brim-filled bowl of ceviche in the other, I tried to balance my way to the sunning deck, to only be saved by no other than another member of the " Super Staff". They grabbed my food, spread out a towel and then it was smooth sailing ahead. Then came Ce Ce, the boat's own Oceanographer! Yep, I said Oceanographer. She's got the info and answers to prove it! The only negative that I could find with her was her beauty AND smarts and an accent to top it all off.....all rolled into one little petite package. What was I on? The Love Boat headed to Fantasy Island? No, this one takes you to remote pristine beaches, in Jacques Cousteau's old stompin' grounds, and along the way, you get to swim with some gentle giants- Whale Sharks! With the exception of myself, my husband and kids grabbed their snorkel gear and swam with the whale sharks which were less than a foot away! I wasn't even in the water and I was speechless. I stayed on board and was able to get some of the most amazing photos. As my family got back onto the boat and the staff showered them off , I began to notice a lot of Pangas in our surrounding area. I asked the staff what was going on and they replied, " Oh, that's also a Whale Shark Excursion in the area." I was dumbfounded. We were on a 54 ft. catamaran with full staff, Oceanographer, Chef AND about to be served another meal with drinks and those poor guys were all piled on top of themselves in a water taxi! It was in that exact moment I received the true revelation of the quote, " Why would I want chopped beef when I've got Prime Rib in my presence?" Do you want an adventurous day to remember, go to a place that you've only read about in books, be treated like royalty, eat superb food and meet new friends for a lifetime? Two words......Island Cat, it's no fantasy, it is for real!

1  Thank klmhoupt
Reviewed May 23, 2014

What an amazing adventure. On a recent visit to Cabo, I had the opportunity to join Terry and his amazing crew aboard the Island Cat. My adventure began in Cabo as I was comfortably transported via land transport to La Paz. There I boarded the 54' catamaran and we set sail to find the much talked about whale sharks. Having been a diver for 8 yrs in the Carribean waters, I have never encountered such magnificent creatures. It wasn't long before they were spotted. As I remained on the boat, I was able to see and photograph from the Island Cat. What can I say...breath taking, memorable, an experience I will never forget - I even have the beautiful photos to replay my spectacular day, The staff was professional, enthusiastic and engaging. You could tell they love their work and were totally focused on providing a quality experience. Thank you all for a trip of a life time! Lizzy

1  Thank Elizabeth G
Reviewed April 18, 2014

Words cannot express how great of a time my family and I had aboard Island Cat!! While accompanying my father on a short business trip in La Paz, we all decided to go on a whale shark tour such as Island Cat offers. Island Cat is SOOOO comfortable and perfect for families with different age groups such as mine. My father along with myself and step sister (both 18 years old) are all very adventurous people and enjoyed swimming with the whale sharks, kayaking, and paddle boarding. As for my step mother and step brother (10 years old) they enjoyed spending their time relaxing on board. Let's not mention the CREW!! WOW! They are the sweetest people I've ever met. Definitely took care of my family and I. Please excuse me if I get her name wrong....Alejandra is a marine biologist and happily educated us all about whale sharks before beginning our tour. She answered EVERY question that was thrown at her!! We all enjoyed having Alejandra direct us as we swam with the whale sharks. She is truly passionate about what she does and it definitely shines through her loving personality. HIGHLY RECOMMEND ISLAND CAT.

1  Thank Alex C