“A must stop in La Paz for chic food & wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Nim

Nim
Ranked #2 of 296 Restaurants in La Paz
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Brunch, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Cash Only, Digital Payments, Free Off-Street Parking, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Validated Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Queretaro, Mexico
“A must stop in La Paz for chic food & wine”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 18, 2014

Incredible new place just two blocks away from the Malecon. The wine list is very very good including very nice mexican wines from Guadalupe. Seafood is less hot and stingy but very tasty, so if you want to heat things up, just ask them. Try the spring rolls with fresh seafood... uff! Best time: dinner at 7-8.

• Visited February 2014

Scottsdale, Arizona
“Fantastic Meal!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014

I drove up to La Paz from Cabo San Lucas for a ladies luncheon today to promote my business. I looked it up here on Trip Advisor to see how to get there. The invitation said the food was wonderful & reading the reviews here as well, I knew I was in for a treat! The food is WONDERFUL! We were served a wonderful fish with black & white seeds on top, so tasty, and a fantastic salad with goat cheese, cashew nuts, grape tomatoes, & avocado with vinigarette dressing - to DIE for! As I was leaving I ran into some acquaintances of mine from La Paz who were having a business lunch there too so that was a nice surprise. This restaurant has only been open a short while but everybody's talking about it. You must have lunch or dinner here when visiting La Paz.

• Visited January 2014
Calgary, Canada
“The food did not agree with me”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 16, 2014 via mobile

Four of us and we all ordered different items on the menu. I had the Vietnamese Pho and chocolate brownie for a dessert. I could not get back to the hotel fast enough. It totally did not agree with me. As for the food itself, it was bland, not much flavor. Service was great, waiter was very nice. Only for the food, I would not recommend it.

1 Thank ammarson
London, United Kingdom
“A hidden gem!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2014

Fantastic food in a super hip, ultra modern, urban restaurant. I recommend to have diner in the patio

Visited December 2013
1 Thank MimiLovesIslands
California
“Great food, beautiful restaurant! Must try!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 3, 2014

Saw the restaurant from Aramburo Supermarket, and stopped by to check out menu. It was eclectic & a welcoming change from typical Mexican fare. The restaurant is beautifully designed with modern inspirations from the tree called Nim. Went back for dinner with another family. Food was met beyond our expectations. The mixed ceviche was to die for with coconut milk, cilantro, limes and fresh seafood. My hubby loved the beef carpaccio with drizzle of balsamic vinegar, arugula and shaved parmesan. We all pretty much ordered the same thing for dinner - Pho! Piping hot noodle soup with tender pieces of beef & pork tenderloin, couple pieces of colossal shrimp, and lots of veggies - so yummy! We had room for dessert - banana flambé with scoop of ice cream. Yupp, that was good. And did I mention the cadillac margarita was one of the best we've had in La Paz. And well entertainment was great too! The rocking mariachis were awesome and oh so talented - worth the $15 we paid for a few songs.

• Visited January 2014