We love staying at Las Gaviotas Resort because
1) There is a grocery store with reasonable prices and a good selection of food close at hand
2) A variety of good restaurants are within a short distance
3) You can walk to downtown Las Paz in about 15 minutes for shopping and banking
4) There is a hospital within three blocks
5) Very helpful and friendly management couple, one who is native born American and another native born Mexican. They are both fluent in English and Spanish and familiar with both cultures.
6) We can have a good breakfast by the large pool every morning
7) Tours are available for fishing and whale watching
We have been going to Las Gaviotas Resort for eleven years now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Wonderful location in La Paz, walk to everything. Furnished 2 br, 2 bath condo-type suites. Best ocean views, terraces, enclosed parking, great heated pool, great breakfast, great hosts and staff. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Agoda and getaroom.com so you can book your Las Gaviotas Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Las Gaviotas Hotel La Paz
- Las Gaviotas La Paz