“Delicioso!”

J&R Ribs Costilleria La Paz
Ranked #6 of 323 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: American, Barbecue
Dining options: Delivery, Takeout
Description: J&R Ribs Costilleria is a small casual restaurant that specializes in slow cooked, fall off the bone baby back ribs. Our menu consists of baby back ribs, an organic salad and home cut fries. We also offer a selection of three in house salsas: Raspberry Chipotle, Jack Daniels, BBQ and Piña Chiltepin. We do what we know and we do it well. We offer take out.
Reviewed August 7, 2014

The best baby back ribs in La Paz! Anything you order is soo goood! Guaranteed!! It's such a cozy and pretty space, is definitely worth it if you are visiting La Paz

Reviewed July 1, 2014

After remodeling, this outstanding place has reached excellence. The new menu is incredible: of course baby short ribs, but with unique side dishes like sweet potato chips or corn bread and the gravies are magnificent! Try the pineapple-chiltepin. A must in La Paz right in the heart of the City.

2  Thank Rebeca K
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I've been in the place four times or so and I've always had the same experience with the service, it's as if the employees didn't want to be there, they don't smile or greet you when you come in to order, they ask you the routine questions and they only say goodbye or thank you when the costumer says it first. In one occasion I went there around 12:30pm and the only girl that was there told me that they didn't have anything because the cook didn't arrive yet and that if i wanted to wait an hour for the food. I could barely believe it! I mean, how can you risk to lose a costumer just because one of the employees doesn't arrive at his scheduled time? After that I didn't go back there for around five months.

The ribs are good enough, the sauces that they offer are good too, but the french fries are something else, I don't know if they instruct their employees correctly about the time that it takes for the potatoes to cook properly but in the lags two times I went there almost half of the french fries were practically raw.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We stopped in here with 3 friends one evening. It was chilly and inside seating was very limited.
Ribs were OK but not something that would bring me back.

La Paz is full of great restaurants and we found this place to be mediocre.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

A pleasant surprise, sticking out on the corner of Cinco de Mayo and Madero--we walked by it for a couple of weeks before trying it. The ribs were tremendous, and the price was very fair. Kind of a big serving for lunch, but really worth it.

1  Thank Lawrence F