“hands - on and fun”

Buen Provecho
stratford,canada
“hands - on and fun”
Reviewed March 11, 2013

Recently I enjoyed the cooking classes in LaPaz Mexico at Buen Provecho.
The two gals who operate the school are so capable and informed.
The approach is hands - on, really fun.
Dining on the results after each class is divine.
Thank you, Denise y Renee for a wonderful week.
I will return as soon as the breeze takes me that way again.

Los Barriles, Mexico
“Nothing Left to Say”
Reviewed March 6, 2013

**Buen Provecho provided a thoroughly enjoyable learning and cooking experience in a professional yet user-friendly environment.
**Denise and Renee worked well as a team with both offering their expertise and wisdom with good humor.
**Jim and I left inspired and will certainly be back.
Mil gracias!

Bellingham, Washington
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A very fun night out, well worth doing”
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I went to a cooking class at Buen Provecho with two neighbors from our condo. It made a great break from our usual routines, especially in the cold, windy winter weather, and ended up with a follow up Mexican dinner in our place, using our favorite recipes we learned from the class. Denise and Renee are great hosts and teachers and have a wonderful kitchen set-up for classes on Mexican cuisine. Thanks a lot and I'll be back!

Val Davies
La Concha Condos.

Carcross, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“A highlight to my recent trip to La Paz”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I attended one of Denise and Renee's cooking classes back in January and it was a highlight to my trip. If you want to learn how to learn about and cook authentic Mexican food, have a lot of fun, meet new and interesting people and have an amazing meal when all the work is done, I can't recommend this place enough. I will definitely be signing up for weekly classes next time I return.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank dunroamer
Palisade, Colorado
13 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“A Fantastic Experience”
Reviewed March 1, 2013

I attended Buen Provecho for two weeks while attending language school in La Paz. It was honestly one of the most enjoyable traveling experiences ever !!! Whether you only have one day or, like me, an extended amount of time, don't mix out on this gem in the Baja !!! I learned about the history of Mexican Cuisine, the regional influences of the dishes and had a fantastic time learning how to cook delicious, authentic Mexican food with two wonderful women, Denise and Renee, to answer all my questions. I was in both large classes and small classes and no matter the number, we made a wide range of dishes that were all ready at the same time. Then, the group sat down to a gourmet dinner to discuss the food, ask questions and drink some wine. I was sorry to leave after two weeks and plan to return to learn about another region of Mexican cuisine. You don't have to be a die-hard cook to enjoy an afternoon at Buen Provecho.....you just have to enjoy eating incredably delicious food with great company. Don't miss this experience if you're in La Paz !!!!!!!!!