“Best trip yet!”
Review of The One Baja

The One Baja
More attraction details
Owner description: We are a luxury VIP Yacht Charter service. We offer Island Tour Adventures, Family Adventures, SCUBA, snorkeling, Kayaking, Water Skiing, Wake Boarding, World Class Sport Fishing and restaurant quality food and beverage service. Think Jacques Cousteau meets Emeril Lagasse and you have an idea what our service is all about.
San Diego, California
“Best trip yet!”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

I have been on the Samurai quite a few times now and I can confidently say this last trip was by far the best! Captain Kenny always wants to make sure we have a great time, and this trip was no exception! We had three people for our trip, only one had never been on the Samurai before, and we stayed for a week this trip, but wished we could have stayed longer. We started our trip with a harbor cruise and some great food and drinks after arriving in Mexico. The trip only escalated from there. We went fishing, didn't catch the tuna we were after but plenty of other fish, and seeing the dolphins and rays jumping made the day great! Everything was so great and swimming with the sea lions was a great way to cap off the trip!

Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Baja Classic with a Kick!!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

Went to La Paz for fun and the sun with the wife and friends looking for a little fishing, What we got was an experience we will never forget. Capt. Kenny and crew made what we thought was going to be an ordinary fishing trip one of the best days on the water we have ever had. We were treated like family and fed like kings! If you go to La Paz and don't go on the Samurai you will be missing out on a great adventure.

1 Thank jj b
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this review, March 11, 2013
Hey JJ thanks again for the trip on Samurai. Lalo and I worked hard all day and we finally got her done! Great job landing your 50 pound Yellow Tails! That was some incredible fishing and for sure the stuff that Tournament and Trophy dreams are made of. We cannot wait to have you out on the boat again......it really was our pleasure to serve you. Best regards, Capt Kenny Busick
Fergus Falls, Minnesota
“Big time fun”
Reviewed March 8, 2013

capt.kenny goes above and beyond any captain I have fished with in my life..my buddy and I fish a lot and we loved it. We also took our wives for a day and they had a blast...excellent food...excellent boat...I have nothing negative to say...Kenny treats you like his family!

CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this review, April 13, 2013
Hey Jimmy, thanks again for making the trip aboard the Samurai. Gotta love those big Yellow Tail we landed, great job on your trophy fish! The boys and I are standing by for your next big adventure. Let's try and get you guys back down here in June or July for some fat marlin! Hope to see you soon Bro! Best regards, Capt Kenny
La Honda, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Fun in Paradise”
Reviewed January 24, 2013

Our extended family went out for a 2day outing with Capt. Kenny on the Samurai. Our experience was big fun. Snorkel, kayak, waterski, wakeboard, and fishing were a few of the activities. Kenny served us great meals, and there were plenty of fresh snacks. Hot coffee ready for us in the morning too. Kenny and his first mate Lado were gracious hosts. The acomodations were first class, the Samurai is a gorgeous yacht. This will be an outing our family will remember and talk about for years to come. I look forward to another outing again soon.

Visited January 2013
1 Thank Rocky335
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this review, January 29, 2013
Gracias Rock for your trip on the Samurai....we really had a great time with you and your family! Next time we will have to make it a 3 to 5 day trip so we can take in more of the sights. We will look forward to the opportunity to be of service again soon, best regards Capt Kenny P.S. Be sure and call us if you and Jeanne are in Todos so we can get together for tacos or something........see you soon!
Houston, Texas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“What a tremendous experience!”
Reviewed January 12, 2013

My husband, best friend and I enjoyed a wonderful night and day with Capt Kenny and Capitana Mariel. We wanted to go out pretty far to catch some fish which meant we needed to get up early to leave so we slept on the boat the night before. I was amazed at how comfortable it was. There are three bedrooms and two bathrooms on the boat so we had plenty of room. The boat left the dock at 4:30am while I soundly slept below. I awoke to Kenny's amazing breakfast burritos and continued to eat wonderful food throughout the day! We fished all day and had a blast. Kenny and his crew do everything for you - you just have to reel them in! We took the fish back to Paraiso del Mar and the chef at the pool bar made ceviche for us and grilled the rest for dinner. There truly is nothing better than fresh caught fish. We had a wonderful experience and plan to do it again! You will always have a great day with Kenny and Mariel on the Samurai.

Visited December 2012
1 Thank Lisa C
CaptainKenny, Owner at The One Baja, responded to this review, January 14, 2013
Thank you Lisa for coming out with us on the Samurai, we really had a great time! Mariel, Lalo and I will look forward to our next fishing adventure.....next time we will get JC that BIG Marlin he has been dreaming of! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do to help make your next adventure even better. As always it was our sincere pleasure to serve you. Best regards, Captain Kenny