“Delicious food, great atmosphere”

Catrinas Cocina Mexicana
Ranked #68 of 312 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: Diner, Mexican, Bar
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We are a Mexican food Restaurant with inside and outdoor sitting. Enjoy our great specialty's, Mojitos and Margaritas. Don't be scared of our host "The Catrina" she's been here since Cristobal Colon discovered America and came down to Baja California Sur leaving her on the beach while she was collecting some shells.
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Had lunch at this little place. Our waiter, Martin, was a delight - very friendly, excellent service. The food was amazing!! I would definitely go back to this restaurant.

There are newer reviews for Catrinas Cocina Mexicana

Reviewed February 3, 2013

We ate here 3 times, once for breakfast and twice for dinner. all the times we sat outside and enjoyed great food and good friendly service.

I tried the Molcajetes which i hadnt seen elsewhere and it was excellent, and very filling - i would highly recommend trying this dish.

Breakfast was also ok here, but service was a bit slow in the morning.

Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was in La Paz for 3 weeks while my husband was in hospital and had the good fortune to experience Catrinas early on in my stay. I was so delighted with the food and service that I went back repeatedly, and was never disappointed. Catrinas became my home away from home, and I will never forget the kindness that the staff showed me. Martin is an especially awesome waiter who kept me informed on local food and culture, etc. and never failed to make me feel welcome. Catrinas will be my first stop on my next trip to La

1  Thank EMHV1k
Reviewed January 6, 2013

This isn't 5 star dining - it's a casual little eatery in an alley off the Malecon. However the food is tasty, fairly priced and the portions are generous. Service is friendly and efficient. Great spot for a casual meal on a warm night.

Reviewed December 21, 2012

Meet the friendly staff, listen to their recommendations, then sit and enjoy the food and the comraderie. This restaurant is about serving you great food and welcoming you to flavours of Mexico. Our waiters Martin and Carlos made our experience so much fun that we went back mucho times. We tried other more expensive restaurants during our stay and none compared to the fun we had here.