“LOVE this place!!!”

Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood, Bar, Cafe
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed June 11, 2014

They had a live guitarist/singer, and he was amazing.
Launched into a Flamenco style song that he later told me he composed, that was incredible, his fingers were literally flying all over the fretboard of his guitar!
And this was accompanied by a great meal of scallops grilled cheese, jumbo prawns and skirt steak, with a Serrano pepper Margarita in a courtyard setting with an illuminated fountain in the middle.
I still get goosebumps thinking about it!
Must visit this place when in La Paz

3  Thank F00dieT0urist

Reviewed June 8, 2014 via mobile

Superb atmosphere, great food and margaritas, attentive service.
The cleanest restaurant I've been to in Mexico.
What more can you ask for?

3  Thank Leon A
Reviewed May 8, 2014 via mobile

This place keeps getting better and better. It still looks and feels amazing, but the new owners are starting to make an impact on the food. First of all let me start by saying that this picture of the restroom is the first of a restroom I have ever submitted to Trip. But the restrooms are so nice and clean (specially for Mexico) that I have to do it, because in my experience, if the restrooms are clean, that means that the kitchen is even cleaner.
We ordered 3 plates that were amazing on presentation as well as taste. First one was a grilled shrimp and scallops, second one was a fish "a la pastor" the third was an encrusted fish with fried garlic and asparagus. I submitted photos of all three. Sure, the price was higher than that of a Taco place, but seriously, it was not expensive by any means and absolutely worth every penny (or peso).

3  Thank Leon A
Reviewed May 5, 2014

Trendy-romantic but you don't have to be in a couple to enjoy it :) Live music and fabulous outdoor seating. Delicious tamarind margarita, and delicious hot chocolate. I keep having fantasies of throwing a big party in there :)

1  Thank F F
Reviewed April 23, 2014

My husband and I enjoyed a late lunch at Corazan. Their menu is limited, and the salads were each about 10 US dollars. It was an expensive lunch for what we got. But the ambience was very pretty and we could imagine the place at night lit up.

1  Thank nnovak_11