“When you find it, you'll like it!”
Review of Buffalito Grill - CLOSED

Buffalito Grill
Cuisines: American
Good for: Bar scene, Business meetings
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed June 14, 2014

Worth searching it out! I liked the courtyard and I liked the food and the beer was cold. I would definitely go there again.

There are newer reviews for Buffalito Grill

Reviewed April 2, 2014

Liked that we sat outside.....service was perfect and quick....the chicken burgers were really grilled perfectly.....everything was good....the only thing we didn't like was that they wouldn't let us bring our dog onto the outdoor patio....so we hired a dog sitter at our hotel. Seems ridiculous that outdoor you still can't have your family with you.

Reviewed March 17, 2014

I had eaten here on a previous trip, and it was ok. This time though the food sucked. I cannot describe it in any other way.
Also, we came in 5 minutes before opening time, and the waiter made us wait outside, then at the appointed time, he finally opened the door, but we still could not place an order for 20 minutes after opening time because the cook (also the owner) shows up late
Unprofessional? Ummm yeah.
He also must have been in a bad mood or something because even though none of us ever made a complaint. or showed dissatisfaction in any way, the food was not prepared right. Some burgers were over-cooked, others not cooked enough. Fries were salty to the point of being unedible.
We paid, left, and resolved never to come back

1  Thank F00dieT0urist
Reviewed March 4, 2014

Was very satisfied with the overall feel of this meal.
The burgers were some of the best I've had.
Will return soon.

Reviewed January 15, 2014

We ate here a few times on our recent trip to La Paz, and loved the fish tacos and condiment bar. Ceviche is among the best I have had anywhere!