“Las Tres Virgenes is AhMayZing”
Review of Las Tres Virgenes

Las Tres Virgenes
Ranked #4 of 307 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: Contemporary
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Antigua, Guatemala
“Las Tres Virgenes is AhMayZing”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

After a long drive from Guerrero Negro to La Paz, and a disappointing hotel (Posada Luna), we set out across the Malecon to find The 3 Virgins.

I'm so happy that we did! It is a fabulous restaurant. The food was fresh (I had seafood and my husband had steak). My favorite was the Blood Orange Martini. It was such a relaxing dining experience that we hated to leave.

I HIGHLY recommend this place if you're looking for something that is definitely a step up from typical Malecon fare.

Sit on the outdoor patio - it's wonderful!

• Visited March 2013
1 Thank Tamara_in_Antigua

Loreto, Mexico
“Love this hidden little restaurant”
Reviewed September 4, 2013

Tres Virgenes is a delight to the palate and the senses. The decor is relaxing and cool in the summer and warm and inviting in the winter. My favorite meal there is the rack of lamb and it never disappoints. Don't miss this place when you're in LaPaz.

• Visited February 2013
Portland, Oregon
“This place should not be missed for dinner or drinks. Tell Pedro the Cheerwine Adventure Team sent you.”
Reviewed August 15, 2013

We found this place after walking out of a very good BBQ restaurant across the street. I was drawn to it by seeing the air conditioned bar and restaurant thru the windows. I came across the street to view the menu and was greeted by the manager Pedro. He invited us in and showed us the bar and then the courtyard with mango trees, Brick oven and open grill. He suggested we return a little later the next day for dinner in the courtyard. He said it would cool down enough to eat outside. He was right. Their menu items are purchased daily. They have no freezer. So some items may not always be available. Dont let this discourage you everything is good. You could tell Pedro was in charge and he got his servers and chefs to whip up some fabulous meals, drinks and desserts. Pedro even brought us after dinner shots of some liqueur that is supposed to sooth your stomach enough for dessert. It worked and we could not resist trying the flan. It was superb as was everything else. Adrian our server certainly warmed us up during our dinner visit.

When we were leaving we wanted to thank Pedro and take a picture with him at their amazing bar. While we were doing that he asked us to try a new drink they had just made. It had fresh strawberry's and was very good. He said he was going to name the drink after us and asked us to name it. Ask for the Cheerwine Drink named after the Cheerwine Adventure Team.

Dont Miss Las Tres Virgenes when in La Paz. Make sure you talk to Pedro. Tell him Cheerwine sent you.

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Tom H
La Paz, Mexico
“Amazing in all aspects”
Reviewed August 2, 2013

I have passed this restaurant many times. I decided to stop with some friends one night. I was impressed from entering from the street. There is an air conditioned area around the bar and then it opens up to a beautiful garden area. We sat outside and enjoyed the garden. Our meals were all tremendous. The Fish the Steaks and Ribs were some of the best we have had anywhere. We were surprised on how reasonable all of the prices were for such great quality.I will be back every time I'm in La Paz. Please don't miss this jewel.

• Visited July 2013
Portland, Oregon, United States
“My first time at Las Tres Virgenes”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

Recommended by one of the locals, i could not pass up the opportunity to visit another restaurant in La Paz. I must say I was not disappointed in any way. We dined in the outdoor seating area- a must. Since it was about 103 degrees i thought something light and refreshing would be the ticket for lunch. I had the Pear/Strawberry spinach salad with a dressing to die for. Our waiter met us at the door and was immediately taking care of us.He spoke very good English for those of you needing a little help with the language. My friend had a New York Steak that was cooked to perfection. Can not wait to come back with my wife when in town again.

• Visited August 2013