Tripadvisor

from $112.83
from $179.49
from $92.31
More Info
See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We had a great day out snorkeling with the sea lions and whale sharks. Armando looked after us very well, he speaks great English and is particularly environmentally friendly. You can contact Armando on whatsapp on this number +52 1 553012 2631 or their Facebook page under the name X DIVE MX They will have a shop front soon, so best to what’s app or send a message. We also parked in our rv inside their secure parking lot.

Reviewed December 29, 2019 via mobile

We did the whale shark snorkeling trip. Armando our guide was great, very informative and fun. We booked directly with his company, X Dive MX, and got a good price. The fish are beautiful and it's an awesome experience. You should be fairly fit to do it, take sea sickness meds, you are in a panga and it's rough when they speed in and out to where the fish are. It took about 6 hours in all and of that maybe 45 minutes we were in the water with the fish. Highly recommend Armando.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed November 6, 2019 via mobile

X DIVE MX was my dive guide for several dives. He is professional, extremely cautious, keeps safety first in mind, passionate about delivering the best experience for his customers, and has a great sense of humor.

I dive alone and I always feel safe with X DIVE MX.

I’ve also done a couple land tours and hikes with X DIVE MX and do recommend land excursions, as well. There are various levels of hikes you can do based on your skill level.

Can’t go wrong here. Very caring, cautious, professional, and passionate about his profession.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

We booked a diving trip we could do from the beach, nice and easy. Service was great and very personalized. Saw lots of fish, particularly when we were close to the sunken boat! Very interesting.

Date of experience: October 2019
Reviewed October 21, 2019 via mobile

I booked a day excursion to see the sea lions in La Paz with X Dive MX. I'm so glad I did! The boat was so comfortable with lots of space to move around. We made several stops along the way to look at "The Arch of La Paz" and to look at some birds that are unique for the area. We got to play with so many sea lions at Los Islotes because Armando has special tricks that get them to come really close to you. WOW! It was so much fun. We got to go to an amazing beach for our lunch break which had crystal clear water. What a special spot! Oh and did I mention, Armando spotted a pod of dolphins on the way back to shore that we got to watch swim around the break from the waves!!! Armando was simply amazing. I cant wait to come back again and book another excursion for whale shark season with X Dive MX!!

Date of experience: September 2019