See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed April 23, 2018 via mobile

Rooms were clean, beds comfy. Great pool for kids to play in. Wish we spoke some Spanish but got by, I found some rules changed around the pool from day to day but didn’t really understand the Spanish being spoken to us. It was still a good stay for the price. I recommend having a car if you’re staying this far down the Malecon.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Traveled with family
Reviewed March 15, 2018

From the minute we walked in, people were pleasant, informative, accomodating & efficient, which is why we chose to stay! (And that the price was right!) Lobby is very nice, updated & fresh. Our room was recently redone, spacious & super comfortable with a large, screened opening window. And the grounds were nice. Free parking was a bonus, free wifi worked in the room without problems, and breakfast was pretty good. I really liked how everything was covered for cleanliness. We ended up staying only one night simply because the pool was under construction.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 12, 2018 via mobile

They don't have good WiFi connection every time you have to come in Lobby and have to connect with WiFi there because WiFi work there only. Ms.Jasica is the only person at Reception I found cooperative she tried to help me lot for WiFi food taxi rest other people from hotel don't bother about guest services and guest problems. I don't recommend this hotel.

Date of stay: February 2018
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed November 9, 2017

This was the base for the beginning and end of a kayak trip. The hotel staff were friendly, it helps if you speak some Spanish. The rooms were basic and I was surprised they were carpeted which I find unusual in warm climates. The rooms were clean, musty smell (carpets), carpets stained, A/C loud, beds too hard. The food at the on-site restaurant is mediocre, best to head down the Malecon where there are plenty of options. The location is at the eastern end of the Malecon and it requires a taxi or 1.2 mile walk to get to the central area.

Room tip: The Jr. suite is worth the few extra pesos.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed November 3, 2017

The staff is very friendly, although not all front desk attendants are fluent in English, welcoming, and helpful. During my multi-day stay, I used 2 different rooms, and both had the hardest beds I've ever experienced and huge pillows that were as stiff as life jackets. The location is very isolated from the Central District, requiring multi-mile walks or taxis to get around. It's also very dark at night, at that end of the Malecon, which some women mentioned to me wasn't comfortable. Phone broken and cobwebs with dead flies in the bathroom light fixture in one room. Towels are pretty rough but smelled clean; carpets stained. However, the prices are reasonable. With better attention to details, this hotel would deserve a better rating.

Room tip: Rooms that don't face the pool are quieter.
Date of stay: October 2017