“Special People - Special Time”

Tailhunter International Sportfishing
Ranked #1 of 62 Tours in La Paz
More attraction details
Owner description: Founded in 1996 by Baja Sur Fishing Expert Jonathan Roldan who still personally oversees all operations with his wife/fishing buddy Jilly. Tailhunter International Sportfishing is a full service outfitter offer excursions year round on the Sea of Cortez where the diversity of species is epic. Specializing in the calm and pristine waters of La Paz's two Island treasures of Isla Espiritu Santu and Isla Cerralvo, Tailhunter offers world famous full service and customized fishing, spearfishing and diving packages which include lodging at the finest local beach resorts and transportation to/from either La Paz or Los Cabos international airports. Tailhunter has adventures in and on the water for all ages with our headquarters on the Bay of La Paz under the big Palapa!
Reviewed May 13, 2013

I cannot say enough about the friendly, professional staff at Tailhunters. Jonathan, Jill and the staff go out of their way to make you feel like you are the only guest they have. The fishing was great and the captains were very knowledgeable. Overall the stay was a very good time, and I'm looking forward to my next trip. It will be booked with Tailhunters International too!

Dennis

Reviewed May 6, 2013

Jonathon, and Tailhunter International are the best outfitters, in LaPaz! The staff is courteous, professional and knowledgable! Jonathan set us up for whale watching, snorkling, and fishing, and it was fabulous! Our captain, Poncho, has taken us fishing, the last 2 times, and with his help, we have caught, mucho yellowtail, sea bass and rooster fish.. the whole experience from the shuttle bus driver, Jorge, to the people who vacuum seal the fish and freeze it all, are marvelous! We will be going to LaPaz for many years to come, and will definately continue to use, Jonathan and Tailhunters International, only! Top Notch!

Reviewed April 29, 2013

Tailhunter International is the best! Jonathan and Jill helped set up a great surprise fishing trip for my husband's birthday. No detail left undone! Office staff, Captains, drivers (love Jorge!) all wonderful! If you want to fish in La Paz, the only outfit to go with is Tailhunters! Can't wait to see them again!

Sandi G

Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

Great fishing with a knowledgable and helpful guide. Caught a lot of yellowtail. Jonathon and his crew expertly filleted, vacuum-packed and froze the fish for the trip home.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

If you plan to fish in La Paz, I highly recommend Tailhunter International Sportfishing. I just concluded my third fishing vacation with Tailhunters. I have always had a great experience. They "put you on fish", Jonathan works hard to make your trip fun and relaxing. I'm really looking forward to our next trip with Tailhunters.