“Everything met my expectations as a seasoned...”
other travelers have booked this property
Patio Unit 4
Front door to Unit 4 Street side (Republica)
Check Availability
Living Room Unit 2
Bathroom Unit 2
Bedroom Unit 4
bedroom unit 3
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Very good - based on 33 reviews

Reviews from our community

Lisa J
Kelowna, Canada
“Worst place I have ever stayed! Don't stay here! Violation of privacy!”
Reviewed February 8, 2014 for a stay in February 2014
person found this review helpful

The bed and sofa is tiny and uncomfortable, the TV is a 10" with a remote control that hardly works. There is a clothes line for everyone to use right outside your door as well as the loud washing machine. Worst of all, the property manager gave the key to our unit to someone else in another unit to let the IT guy in to fix the internet connection while we were out for the day! The neighbours let themselves into our unit unattended without our knowledge or consent, let's hope nothing was stolen! So unprofessional to give our key to strangers and allow them to enter another persons private space without our knowledge, I am disgusted.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Your age range 35-49
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
Management Response
Feb 7, 2014
I, the owner found out about the incident after the fact. The property manager made an unacceptable decision regarding giving the key to another renter. There is no excuse for that behavior and I made it perfectly clear to her and the other renters that this is so wrong. When I found out about the incident- the total deposit was refunded including the non refundable pet deposit.....
I spoke in person with the renters 1 week prior to this incident and they did not voice complaints or concerns. The bed is "matrimonial" sized - full - and as far as the TV goes - with rent being $265 a week (utilities, cable, and internet included) - if you are looking for a larger flat screen TV and other luxuries this is not the place for you....
Vancouver B.C. Canada

Yuma, Arizona
“Met Wonderful Friends”
Reviewed March 23, 2013 for a stay in December 2012
people found this review helpful

I arrived about 3 in the afternoon and one of my neighbors let me into my apartment and made me a sandwich since I had been traveling all day. I was pleased with the space of the apartment and it was clean. There is a nice area for "happy hours" and meeting other neighbors that we all used daily. Only 2 blocks to the Sea of Cortez which was great for long walks, going out for dinners and margaritas. The only negative was the kitchen furnishing (dishes, cooking utensils) need to be updated. Most of us went out and bought atleast one pan to cook in. The location was worth the price.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Meeting new friends.
Traveling group: Solo
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Night
Week
Month
Book Now
Or, send the owner a message
This property has Payment Protection
Never pay for your vacation rental by wire transfer.
Learn more about paying safely.
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing