“Delicious food, great ambience”
Review of Azul Marino

Azul Marino
Ranked #11 of 308 Restaurants in La Paz
Cuisines: International
Good for: Romantic, Special occasions, Families with children, Business meetings
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Redondo Beach, CA
“Delicious food, great ambience”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I had dinner at the Azul Marina Restaurant in the CostaBaja complex....right next to
the harbor...great food, nice wine list, took a nice stroll by the marina after dinner....Would definitely go back if in La Paz again.

Visited April 2013

wichita
“Not great but OK”
Reviewed April 20, 2013

My wife and I ordered the yellow tail. The taste was ok certainly not exciting. We had heard a lot about this restuarant but it fell short of our expectation. Service was slow even though it was only partially full. Our favorite rest. Is Aposolis in town. In fact we are going back tonight.

• Visited April 2013
Los Angeles, California
“Enjoyable”
Reviewed April 11, 2013

Great food and sevice with marina views to match. The chef did a very good job preparing my husband's freshly caught yellowtail. We had sashimi, yellowtail tartare and seared tuna over rice. Done perfectly. So was their brandied shrimps and pork tenderloin wrapped with bacon. The pasta dishes that we had ordered for the kids came up short, taste and texture wise. But, their creme brulee made up for it. Overall, a lovely dinner with a reasonable price tag.

• Visited April 2013
Running Springs, California
“Pure Artistry”
Reviewed March 18, 2013

I stopped by on my way back from a day of fishing with several huge yellowtail (Jurel) and asked if they could prepare a meal with some of the fish I had caught. They said they would be very happy to. I asked if they needed it early and they said that now that they knew I was bringing it in I could just bring it with me. When I arrived for dinner I gave them the fillets and they asked how I would like it prepared. Having eaten here several times in the past I knew that their chef was a culinary genius so I simply said "surprise me!"

Did she ever! She started our meal with 3 separate appetizers. A Yellowtail Ceviche with a unique touch of grapefruit, Seared YT on a bed of sliced avocados and finally YT tartare with a dollop of caviar. For the main course they brought out a YT Fillet wrapped in grape leaves that was seasoned to perfection.

It is nice to know that in an area with world-class fishing someone is available that can treat your catch of a lifetime with the respect it deserves. Thank you for one of the most memorable meals I have had.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank pescador365
fallbrook ca
“always a joy !!!”
Reviewed March 17, 2013

We have had our boat in Mexico for the last six years and have eaten in many fabulous places bt we have alwasy looked forward to going to Azule! We find that the staff and the food are wonderful, very reasonalbly priced and above all....consistantly good! The staff always greets us as if we are special and make us feel as if we are returning to our second home. The food is always the prepared with the best and freshest ingredients to be had. The menue is very interesting and there is something for everyone on it.
We are taking the whole family to La Paz for Easter and look forward to everyone enjoying it as much as we have on many occasions in the past!
clare