“real natural Baja”

Book In Advance
More Info
$120.00*
and up
Espiritu Santo Island 6-Hour Snorkel Tour from La...
Ranked #2 of 66 things to do in La Paz
More attraction details
Owner description: Witness the beauty of ocean wildlife: this small island teems with dolphins, sea lions and all kinds of fish.
Reviewed April 27, 2013

Did a snorkel trip so saw many whales, beaches, and a huge pod of Dolphins (300-400 maybe). Snorkeling was with wet suits and sealions. They swim right up to you and sniff your hand

1  Thank Dave D
Write a ReviewReviews (1,471)
All reviews
in 7 reviews
"blue footed boobies"
in 9 reviews

Reviewed April 26, 2013

Wonderful get away from it all vacation: paddling from bay to bay, camping on Espiritu Santu and Isla Partida. Sub contractor BOA (Baja Outdoor Adventures) took care of the food and equipment, ten people enjoyed the first 4 days; five people stayed for another 4 days. It was all good. A lot of wind the first night blew my tent onto its side. That was entertaining in the middle of the night. THe kayak guides were first rate, informative and cheerful. There could have been better safety procedures (no-one had a whistle) and I felt somewhat infantilized as snacks and rest times were scheduled without participants input. THey forgot about my gluten sensitivity and i was served pasta - which i cannot eat -my friend the cook made eggs for my dinner one night , saving me from being hungry all night.

1  Thank Mikipryor
Reviewed April 23, 2013

I liked everything, the beach, the site, the panorama. Try seeing it from an ultralight flight, you will never forget it.

Reviewed April 10, 2013

We went with Fun Baja to swim and snorkel with the sea lions on Isla Espiritu Santo. The most amazing experience ever. Once we're in the water, the sea lions came cruising around us trying to check us out. I had accidentally dropped my goggles in the water. One of the baby sea lions decided to retrieve the goggle and hand it over to my guide. I was totally blown away. How smart was that!
We're lucky to see a couple of humpback whales near the island as well. It's exciting to see them blowing air thru the water surface then diving and flipping their tails in the air. What a show!
Fun Baja also took us to their campsite on the island for lunch. The best sashimi with jalapeno, vegetable soup, fresh salad, grilled fish and freshly made tortillas served under the tent by the bay with the most pristine water. We had the whole bay to ourselves for kayaking and paddle boarding. Relaxing under the palapas with cold beers (and swarms of wasps), now that's life! Let's go again!

1  Thank anna9999
See more reviews
Reviewed April 10, 2013

Whilst n La Paz for a couple of days we took a day trip out to Isla Espiritu Santo, what a place. Beautiful scenery and great beaches. We took a short sea kayaking trip and were able to watch ray's jumping out of the water. This was followed by snorkelling with the sea lions at Isla Isoltes. All truly memorable experiences but for me the highlight was on the way back to La Paz when we encountered 2 Blue Whales, followed by a Fin Whale and the 2 Humpbacks to finish off. Words are inadequate to describe those experiences.

1  Thank Kevin M