“Oustanding seafood!”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed February 20, 2014

This place is so good, a definite must in La Paz. It's so nice to sit outside under the tree lanterns. I had the shrimp ranchero and my boyfriend had the fish prepared a certain way, sorry I can't remember the name. He said it was one of the best he's ever had in his life (and he is not easily impressed by food). My shrimp was so fresh and delicious. The plates are huge! I could've easily split mine with someone. And the prices are reasonable. I also had a michelada beer (I had pacifio with lime and salt in it, yum!) We loved this place and would definitely go back in a heartbeat!!

Reviewed February 1, 2014

The variety and excellency of the tacos in this place is unbeatable! Please come to La Paz and enjoy this place.

Reviewed January 30, 2014

We were directed to Bismarksito by the owner of our B&B and are so glad we listened! My husband and I had the fried red snapper and baked Mahi, both of which were absolutely spectacular. The servers were very friendly and although they spoke English, were helpful with our broken attempts at Spanish. Oh, and the flan...... WHOA!!!

Reviewed January 9, 2014

This place is good, lots of seafood, I would say that they can't improve the rice the put on every dish, the dressing in salads is not good for me, you better have it without it, but this dip the give you at the very beginning with tostada is Omg, They say it is made of surimi, but it tastes like corn!!! I love the view !

Reviewed December 28, 2013 via mobile

Amazing shrimp tacos from the stand out front. Have a seat, order a piña colada & ask for shrimp tacos with cheese....omg amazing! Right on the water and so yummy.