“rated too high”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed April 2, 2013

we went to Bismark Cito for Dinner. They did not offer the Tacos Pescados so we took a grilled fish and a filet. The fish was grilled far too long and on th ebottom side was dripping the fat. The filet also was more regular. In general not a bad restaurant but for me too high rated and too expensive for what they offer. There are better options

Reviewed March 16, 2013

I have a hard time being in La Paz around lunch time and trying new places because I love Bismark Cito so much. Over the years I have never seen steamed clams cooked the way they do it....individually wrapped in foil...with tons of garlic inside...the most delicious way to eat chocolate clams! The waiters are always so friendly and helpful...and can either serve you at the table or you can go to get your own tacos at the sidewalk stand...and the lobster tacos are the best! Great people watching with it being totally open to the sidewalk while sipping a cold beer. The only thing I'm not crazy about is that people who are trying to sell you things are allowed to do so at your table....a bit annoying, but then again, it's all part of a true Mexican experience. Love the view of the water....Love this place.

Reviewed February 27, 2013

Stopped twice on our last visit. The server suggested the fresh catch of the day. Great advice. Reasonable pricing 6 of us ate for under $200 US. this included drinks. The steak here is also very good. But the seafood is the best.

Reviewed February 21, 2013

You may think you have had the best seafood of your life, at a reasonable price, with a view of the Pacific but unless you ate at the Bismark cito, you are just fooling yourself. My family and I have had great seafood at reputable restaurants all over the USA and Mexico but the meal we had at the Bismark cito has surpassed all of them. We ordered the grilled shrimp dinner which came wth a salad and corn tortillas. Sounds simple, right, well tell that to your taste buds, after they try the delicious butterflied shrimp, mixed with the salad with the incredible dressing , that you just wrapped in the warm corn tortilla ! Incredibly delicious ! I don't think I can go into another seafood restaurant and be half as happy as I was leaving the Bismark cito ! Seriously, we all agreed we have eaten at the best ! It is crowded, even on a weekday but we didn't have to wait for a table for our early weekday dinner. Please don't miss this gastronomic seafood heaven! Wow! Skippyfrizz !

Reviewed February 18, 2013

You get a lot for your money here. By the time we finished the ceviche we ordered as an appetizer, we hardly had room for our entrees. Great food and prompt service too.