“What a culinary find”
Review of Manzanilla

Manzanilla
Ranked #22 of 327 Restaurants in Ensenada
Good for: Special occasions, Large groups, Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Palm Springs, California
“What a culinary find”
Reviewed July 7, 2012 via mobile

Great room. Excellent service and off the charts pasta dishes especially the oxtail risotto

Solana Beach, California
“Awesome”
Reviewed June 14, 2012

Baja-Med dining at it's finest. Of the beaten path in the port district, but worth the trip. If you're coming stateside, then chances are you'll be the only American there. Highly recommended

Visited May 2012
“Love this place!”
Reviewed June 6, 2012

We went to Ensenada just for the day after we finish the wine route in Valle de Guadalupe, the place is in the port in a nice clean area. We just have drinks and appetizers and they have amazing oysters, I ordered "ostiones Kumamoto" and "tiradito de pescado con jengibre...."and "ostiones Bahia Falsa" OMG it was delicious and we sat at the Bar and the bartender and old cute man with nice glasses was very friendly and funny. We had a good time here, I'll be back!!

• Visited June 2012
2 Thank rocio022169
Orange, California
“Heaven on a tiny side street”
Reviewed April 30, 2012

A local friend turned us onto this restaurant a year ago and we returned this past weekend. You have to know where it is, or take a taxi and hope the driver knows where it is. I don't even know the address myself! It was again absolutely fantastic. I had the flank steak, my husband the fish and risotto. Talk about melt in your mouth delicious! I don't want to tell all my friends about this place because I want to keep it a secret!

Visited April 2012
Pasadena, California
“What a great restaurant - Muchos Gracias Solange”
Reviewed February 7, 2012

Our part of 8 was treated so well to fine food, beverages, service and management tender loving care. This is a must stop while in Ensenada.

• Visited February 2012