“Great People”
other travelers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
CarlosN30...
“Great People”
Reviewed February 28, 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

This place was amazing. The location could not be better 10 minutes from downtown , and anything you need in walking distance WOW. The House was cleaned and was everything the ad stated would be. Secure and safe in any way possible. My family of 12 were very happy and felt safe. Will be staying here in the near future because this location is perfect for anybody staying in Ensenada. Thank you from me and my family.

Your age range 25-34
Mar 1, 2017
Excelent family, very friendly and well behaved, i´ll love to receive you again in the future.
sbry55
Idaho Falls, Idaho
“family vacation gone bad”
Reviewed July 8, 2016 for a stay in July 2016
people found this review helpful

I booked a private house for peace and quiet on my vacation and the first night we kept hearing things upstairs all night same with second night. No mention of the dogs that are on the property either that bark and keep you awake at night then start again in the morning. Then on Monday the fourth of July some workers came and started doing a remodel of some space upstairs at 7 AM and was still going at 5 PM so between the construction and the dogs there is no privacy at all. If I would have known this I would not of rented this dirty place. The property management was notified and stopped construction then Thursday night again something woke us up middle of the night and it is someone working upstairs on the construction area.They are back to full blown construction on Friday and I have place rented till Saturday, They completely destroyed my 3 month in planning Vacation and I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone I guess because I was the Assistant Maintenance director at A 356 room hotel I have high expectations and a clean home would be the first I have pictures of the place they never clean. White exhaust fan completely Black from filth and the ceilings falling down and spiders and there webs been there for long time.floors dirty never got cleanedplace not taken care of for the price

Traveling group: Other
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
lpcp78
Long Beach, California
“Nice, and Relaxing”
Reviewed May 4, 2016 for a stay in April 2016
people found this review helpful

It is a nice house, in a Gated community with a guard 24/7. Roberto was there to greet us and show us the house. You only get the lower level, upstairs is occupied by the owner and there is a guest house occupied by Robert which was very nice, he is always available to help. The garden was amazing, there is room to play volley ball, and basket ball.

Stephanee...
Maricopa, Arizona
“Very happy with our stay... well worth the money”
Reviewed July 30, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We were a party of four (2 adults, 2 children age 8 and 12). We stayed one week. The house was more than large enough for the 4 of us. We always felt safe, and never worried about locking our car, or even the house. A completely gated yard in a gated community.

The double lot this house is on has huge beautiful gardens with plants, cacti, fruit trees, grape vines, and vegetable gardens. I just loved walking through the yard looking at all the plants. My boys LOVED the basketball court, and were always out there playing basketball. There was also a volleyball court which we didn't use. You don't have 100% privacy, because the owner lives upstairs and a groundskeeper/manager (not sure of his actual title) and his family lives in a house at the far side of the property. Not that we saw them a whole lot. We were allowed to use anything on the property, including the terraces on the upper levels (by the owner's residence, so we were not always comfortable going up there, but we did a couple times), which gave awesome views of the beach that's just under a 1/2 mile away.

The inside of the house was really nice and spacious. Lots of space for the 4 of us. Coming from Phoenix, we were alarmed that there wasn't any air conditioning, but found out quickly that you don't need it. The evenings cool off nicely, and there's a great breeze that comes from the ocean. And we were always out and about during the day. The kitchen was fully stocked, pretty much anything you could need. There was also fresh water in a dispenser. There was tons of seating areas, both in the living room and for eating.

The rooms were nice, with a queen bed in the two bigger rooms, and a bunk bed and a single bed in a smaller room. There was one TV (my only complaint... more than one TV would have been nice) and it was in the master bedroom. So the 4 of us squeezed onto the queen bed to watch movies each night (not a whole lot of English on the satellite). We did know ahead of time that there was only one TV, so we brought a small one from home for the kids to use their XBOX as well. (Spoiled kids). The TV in the living room would be more convenient, esp if you have more than one family, so there's more room for everyone to watch. The WiFi was easy to use, reliable, and very fast.

The laundry facilities were very nice to have, but I don't recommend washing your darks... my black clothes got discolored (not sure if it's from the detergent or the water). There were more than enough towels, sheets, pillows, and blankets.

The location of the house is very convenient to "American shopping" (Costco, Walmart, etc), food (both Mexican and American), and close to the tourist zone. Getting around was very easy... the streets are easy to navigate.

Overall, we were very happy with the house and our stay in Ensenada. If we ever go back, we would definitely stay in this house again.

Traveling group: Young Children
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups People with pets
Aug 2, 2015
Beautiful family, thanks for your subjestions, we'll try to improve for the next time you visit us.
Evelin490
North Las Vegas, Nevada
“Great time with my family and my kids had fun!!!”
Reviewed July 16, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
people found this review helpful

We had a vacation trip with my 2 kids pluss my 3 cousins. We had a blast with the house. They enjoy it. They played basketball and play with the "amacas". Run all around the house from very early in the mornings every day until night. We had the beach very close to us. We walked and was like private. We saw a few groups of families there. The beach was very clean and not too cold. My kids love them.
The only thing the bother a little bit to my my niece was that we found several little spiders in the house.

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
Javier K
Denver, Colorado
“Best stay in Ensenada”
Reviewed June 30, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

Without doubt one of the favorite places, I stayed during my time in Ensenada. Upon arrival we were warmly welcomed by the staff. The staff was extremely friendly, the nearby places very flexible (appreciate this!) and the beach was nearby. We had three great evenings here, which obviously also added up to the experience.

The second day we did a town trekking which was awesome. Roberto has such a warm personality and highly motivated guide (recommendable!). I truly enjoyed the house, the scenery was beautiful and it was a relieve to walk in such a quiet and peaceful environment. The natural landscape and fire pit with a fruit and vegatable garden made it feel like home.

Note, this is a 5 star home, but the atmosphere is so special that it really felt like home to me. All respect for the owner who does a great job here; a true sample of excellent hospitality!

Stayed June 20 with family

Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 35-49
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers Families with young children
Large groups
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jul 1, 2015
Thanks for your kind comments, Great family, hope to visit us next year, already have discount from now on.
Kgerard08
Buffalo, New York
“Absolutely incredibld”
Reviewed June 20, 2015 for a stay in June 2015
people found this review helpful

This is now the second time I have stayed here and it's even better than I remember. I would recommend this to anyone who is looking for a stay away from all of the crazy tourists. Roberto and his family are awesome. Experience Ensenada on your own terms. Will definitely come back again.

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Jun 22, 2015
Thank you very much for your comment, you are the kind of guests we like to have, because I can see that you enjoy the property and what it offers, with the beach cruisers, the basketball court, the sunsets on the terrace, fireplace, you give life to the place.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing