“I won't be back”

We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Ensenada
Hotel Paraiso Las Palmas
Ranked #30 of 37 Hotels in Ensenada
Reviewed September 23, 2012

I couldn't make a reservation by phoone, they said that I should show up and they will give me a room, I did showed up and there were no rooms. The owner (I believe) was there and offered me a deal to stay in one of the bungalos for lower rate. I did it but the room smelled so bad, no funs nor A/C, TV was a joke and internet the worse I ever had in a Hotel. I went to the front desk to ask if they could help with the internet and they were mmmmm.... everybody seems to be okay so they couldn't do anything about it, so I could come downstairs to the lobby if I wanted to use it.... The beds are so hard that I woke up with back sore.... First time I had write a comment so bad about a hotel... if you can you shoul check out other hotel before this one...
Good luck...

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
7  Thank Elliot G
There are newer reviews for Hotel Paraiso Las Palmas

Reviewed July 6, 2012

I have stayed at this hotel for a week period with my family over the past 18 summers. We have booked a block of rooms for the 30 plus people that join us for our humanitarian work in the area. The hotel staff is always very friendly and helpful and does what they can to make our stay memorable. Their conference facilities are by far the best in town for large groups. We used 9 of their facilities onsite to host 2,200 conference attendees last week. They provided a reception with coffee, fresh bread and fruit which was well received by our conference guests. Their newest conference facility "La Troje" is exceptionally beautiful and seats 800 people.

The hotel is 5 minutes from Starbucks, Applebee’s, Costco and Walmat.

Highly recommend!

Room Tip: Rooms 323 and 223 have the best view of the ocean and are most quiet.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business
6  Thank Nathan H
Reviewed June 4, 2012

Spent 2 nights here in a suite with my boyfriend for the Baja races. The hotel appeared to be ok by local standards and it was. My only complaints were: erratic internet connection, the broken fridge, the terrible smell of sewer water that filled the evenings and the gritty furniture in our hotel room.

I recommend you bring your own sleeping bags when you sleep there, just to avoid any bug bites.

Room Tip: Rooms on the west side are quieter. Make sure you check out the room prior to checking in.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank star1atsea
Reviewed November 3, 2011

I have family in Ensenada and they arranged for the hotel to offer discounted rates to the family. Though there were several family members there, my immediate family booked six double rooms. I shared my room with my two (2) sons and we had a great time. The hotel is conveniently located, right off main roads, close to Downtown but not TOO CLOSE!!!
They kindly accomodated to all of our request and they provided daily cleaning services.
Their Sunday buffett was ok, not top notch but certainly better than a fast food joint...
Beds were comfy but my parents room had carpeting and in my opinion that could use some replacement...Overall we had a great time and look forward to staying there again...

Room Tip: There are no elevators so if you have joint problems. I suggest to request a room on the first level...
  • Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 10, 2011

I noticed most of the reviews were not very recent. Here is my opinion. For our trip it was a great place to base from as it is close to the center of town, there access to grocery stores, convenience stores, gas, car/bike wash, restaurants of all price points.

The room was clean and cleaned every day unless requested not to do so. Not smelly in the room, no mold. Furniture and beds were in good shape. Bring your own soap and maybe shampoo as it is a little slim on quality. Some of our American group(returning customers) were drinking the water with out any concern. I played it safe by having bottled water. Every morning the room staff provided 2 bottles of water as well. The pool and hot tub were clean and full although the hot tub could have warmer. The staff was very helpful, couldn't say enough about them actually, they went above and beyond to help us on 2 occasions. When one of our party was late on arrival they were helping set up a posse. Our person showed up a short time later. Another time one of the wait staff was a shuttle driver for us on his day off. We paid him a fair wage that was pre-negotiated. Worked out great and he offered up his services any time in the future. And a semi secured parking lot that was cleaned every morning. Seriously, there was a woman detailing the lot every morning. This place was being well manicured too with gardeners and staff doing day to day maintenance.

One weird thing happened every night we were there, the area around the hotel would get smelly like the wind shifted and brought in the smell. Not during the morning or day time though.

Room Tip: Get a ground level room if you have a lot of luggage
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed October 2, 2010

The hotel needs cosmetic work. . The parking lot was smelly. I saw one of the suites and it needs new sofas. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Good water pressure .The banquet room is beautiful and their food was great. It's a beautiful hotel if only the owner would come and see the hotel that needs some cosmetic work to be done and cleaning could improve. I would pay $20 more a night if improvements were done. I still like this place. I would like to return. I didn't use their swimming pool. I would like to know if it's heated.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2008

HI. we stayd there on the 23 and 24th of agust 2008
the rooms are very dirty, the carpet is dirty, the bathroom celing was full of mold , the furniture was also old and faded, this room was not worth $103.00 a night. the only good thing about this hotel is that is close to down town. i will never stay in this hotel again even if thats the only one left with a room, i would prefer to stay in my car...so pls do yourself a favor find another hotel.....

Stayed: August 2008