Hotel Paraiso Las Palmas
$139
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$68
$58
$130
$92
$89
Posada Don Fernando(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
$94
$151
Corona Hotel & Spa(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotelpower.com
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed October 2, 2010

The hotel needs cosmetic work. . The parking lot was smelly. I saw one of the suites and it needs new sofas. Our room was spacious and comfortable. Good water pressure .The banquet room is beautiful and their food was great. It's a beautiful hotel if only the owner would come and see the hotel that needs some cosmetic work to be done and cleaning could improve. I would pay $20 more a night if improvements were done. I still like this place. I would like to return. I didn't use their swimming pool. I would like to know if it's heated.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 25, 2008

HI. we stayd there on the 23 and 24th of agust 2008
the rooms are very dirty, the carpet is dirty, the bathroom celing was full of mold , the furniture was also old and faded, this room was not worth $103.00 a night. the only good thing about this hotel is that is close to down town. i will never stay in this hotel again even if thats the only one left with a room, i would prefer to stay in my car...so pls do yourself a favor find another hotel.....

Stayed: August 2008
1  Thank fercassa
Reviewed August 5, 2007

The Room smelled bad. The A/C did not work; there was an oscillating fan in the room.
The Carpet in the room felt humid and sticky. In the morning I took a shower, dried off, and then walked around the room in Clean Bare Feet for a just few minutes getting dressed and gathering things. I sat down on the bed to put on my socks and the bottoms of my feet were Dirty from the Carpet. I had to use one of the Hand Towels from the hotel to wash off my feet before putting on my socks. I hung the dirty White towel back in the restroom and the towel was Black with dirt (from my feet, from the Carpet).
I then noticed signs inside and outside the Bathroom.
“Do not use the towels to wipe your Car”
“Do not use the towels to wash your shoes”

What a strange request. Do we really believe that people were taking clean towels from the room to wipe down their cars or to wash their shoes?
No! I can picture someone (like me) after a shower, with sparkling clean, dry feet, bare feet… walking on the Dirty Carpet to put on clean socks only to notice that your feet look like you just walked through a muddy garden, then going back to grab one of those white towels to wipe the Bottoms of your Feet.
My car is cleaner than that carpet.
My shoes were cleaner than that carpet (before I arrived at Las Palmas).

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled as a couple
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed August 2, 2007

Las Palmas is a very clean hotel on the outside, but the inside of the rooms are terrible. The restaurant was very nice and clean. The rooms are very big but are too outdated. If they could update the rooms, it would be nice!! There is no A/C, no ice machine, and you are lucky if you can get two clean towels delivered to your room. Sorry, I would not recommend this hotel to anybody.

• Stayed: July 2007, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
Reviewed November 21, 2005

We stayed Sat/Sun and had a late check in. Our room was in the 3rd floor in front of the stairs, which was a mistake because we could hear people come and go and it was loud. The room itself was terrible. It was a huge room with vaulted ceilings but it smelled awful, it had no AC, and it was dirty. The carpet had a dozen iron burns. It was so bad we ended up leaving at 3am to go home. For the price, you can definitely find better hotels.

7  Thank vvero