“really good food”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 11, 2013

The covered was a nice treat. They were able to accommodate a vegetarian child. The food was very fresh and tasty and reasonably priced if you are from the USA. The service is fast. The shrimp burrito was huge. The mobile musicians are a little aggressive but I guess you just have to be direct with them.

There are newer reviews for Mariscos Bahia de Ensenada

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Service is fantastic; everyone is friendly and attentive. Place is clean.

Chips and salsa were amazing. Fried Whole Seabass was fantastic! The Ceviche Especial was really delicious and fresh. Only downside were the Oysters; not shucked and gritty from the shells. They tasted good but not something I'd try again.

We will return! They have a huge menu!

Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were looking for something near our hotel that was open on Monday. I had read some of the reviews online so we decided to give it a try. It was a good choice. The decor is a little dated but otherwise pleasant. The service was good. Our waiter was friendly though his English was very limited. The menu was extensive. I had shrimp sauteed in garlic butter. They were quite good. My wife had a shrimp salad which was also very good. Since we were in Ensenada we thought we should have a Margarita. The Margarita menu is rather limited but the Margaritas were good. Overall I think this is a good restaurant but I don't know if I will go back again. There are so many good restaurants in Ensenada and I have many left to try. In other words, I like this restaurI will say that if you are looking for a good seafood dinner at a reasonable price in downtown Ensenada, this would be a good choice.

Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've eaten here at least 20 times, my fishing partner can't stop thinking about "cabilla frito". It's a whole fried fish but be forewarned, the head is attached if that's going to bother you.

By far the best place we've found in Ensenada. The service is alway great, food perfect, drinks are good and the decor is interesting. Fish on the walls, crazy company logo. Highly recommended.

Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice while on our trip through Valle de Guadalupe's wine country. The food and margaritas are delicious, portions are good sized and reasonably priced, The servers are attentive and supportive if your Spanish is kind of limited! I had my first tastes of octopus and squid on a seafood appetizer tray, then chose more familiar shrimp dishes for my meals. It's also a very popular dining place for the "locals" which says a lot about the business!