“Delicious Seafood!”

Mariscos Bahia de Ensenada
Ranked #11 of 320 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican, Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Business meetings, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
OC
“Delicious Seafood!”
Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Service is fantastic; everyone is friendly and attentive. Place is clean.

Chips and salsa were amazing. Fried Whole Seabass was fantastic! The Ceviche Especial was really delicious and fresh. Only downside were the Oysters; not shucked and gritty from the shells. They tasted good but not something I'd try again.

We will return! They have a huge menu!

Gig Harbor
“Good Seafood Option in Ensenada”
Reviewed November 8, 2013

We were looking for something near our hotel that was open on Monday. I had read some of the reviews online so we decided to give it a try. It was a good choice. The decor is a little dated but otherwise pleasant. The service was good. Our waiter was friendly though his English was very limited. The menu was extensive. I had shrimp sauteed in garlic butter. They were quite good. My wife had a shrimp salad which was also very good. Since we were in Ensenada we thought we should have a Margarita. The Margarita menu is rather limited but the Margaritas were good. Overall I think this is a good restaurant but I don't know if I will go back again. There are so many good restaurants in Ensenada and I have many left to try. In other words, I like this restaurI will say that if you are looking for a good seafood dinner at a reasonable price in downtown Ensenada, this would be a good choice.

• Visited October 2013
tucson
“Eat Here When In Etown”
Reviewed September 26, 2013

I've eaten here at least 20 times, my fishing partner can't stop thinking about "cabilla frito". It's a whole fried fish but be forewarned, the head is attached if that's going to bother you.

By far the best place we've found in Ensenada. The service is alway great, food perfect, drinks are good and the decor is interesting. Fish on the walls, crazy company logo. Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
Sedona, Arizona
“The place to go in Ensenada for great seafood!”
Reviewed September 22, 2013

We ate at this restaurant twice while on our trip through Valle de Guadalupe's wine country. The food and margaritas are delicious, portions are good sized and reasonably priced, The servers are attentive and supportive if your Spanish is kind of limited! I had my first tastes of octopus and squid on a seafood appetizer tray, then chose more familiar shrimp dishes for my meals. It's also a very popular dining place for the "locals" which says a lot about the business!

• Visited September 2013
Los Angeles, California
“one of the best seafood”
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Surprisingly this place had one of the best oyster cocktail I have ever had, anywhere. Everything we ordered was great. Even the Clamato was perfect. Perfect amount of vodka, juice was perfect, perfect amount of saltiness of clam, celery was clean and fresh. I must say, the states have a lot of room for improvement. This was the real deal. The restaurant was clean, service was great, food was awesome. What more do you want.

Visited August 2013