“Absolute Amazing Mexican Coffee”

Mariscos Bahia de Ensenada
Ranked #11 of 354 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed January 1, 2013

My man and I decided to order 2 mixed seafood soup as entrees, they were delicious but I disliked they had some super little fish bones and that is completely scary on my eyes. Then we ordered some delicious shrimps, 1st a round of Costa Azul style (Wrapped in Bacon) and another round called Coconut, they were both very tasty and fulfilling. We were enjoying our evening and even with a full stomach we decided to try out the Flan (Mexican Custard) that we loved! And to top it off my man ordered a Cafe Mexicano which was a supercool glass show with Tequila, Kahlua, Baileys, Coffee, Sugar, Cinnamon and FIRE! Try this out, I would always go back for this delicious amazingly prepared drink.

Reviewed December 7, 2012

Very good seafood and attentive service. Well worth the stop. I had the Veracruz style fish and shrimp cocktail. Both very good. Not cheap but a good value with the serving size.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

This place is not much to look at, but the food is not only very good, it is also very inexpensive for seafood we know to be expensive. The varieties of dishes, and the varieties of seafood they work with make this place one not to miss.

1  Thank roamingTeach
Reviewed October 23, 2012

A semi-local guy recommended this restaurant,and we were very pleased. We were there in port from a Carnival cruise. It was very fresh, the sea bass was very good, and the flour tortillas were delicious! Though Ensenada wasn't too thrilling, we would eat here again if we ever go back.

Reviewed October 16, 2012 via mobile

It is kind of a sketchy part of town. But, the food was great. I got the Shrimp a la diabla, must try if you like spicy. I also had the ceviche. Both were great. Service was kind of slow, and they didn't speak English. Prices weren't great, but not bad. The food was great, so I have no complaints.