“Best margaritas”

Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating
Seabrook, Texas
“Best margaritas”
Reviewed April 9, 2014

When you make a margarita with just tequila and lime juice and have it over ice you have perfection. 2 is the limit otherwise you don't make it home, or in my case back to the ship. Ask about the price first. It varies on the tequila used.

• Visited April 2014

Charlottesville, Virginia
“The parillada was good, the rest was eh”
Reviewed January 6, 2014

We went here with a large group of people (I think there were 14 of us) and no one could decide on a place so eventually we just all went here. It was fine. My son and I got the parillada (the grilled meats) which was actually the best thing and we loved it. Everyone else got fish tacos or enchiladas or guacamole and all of their's was just mediocre (and actually my son also ordered nachos which were fairly awful). I basically agree this is just a tourist trap. I wouldn't recommend it but you don't have to avoid it if that's what you're looking for. And they can in fact seat 14.

• Visited January 2014
Ripon, California
“DON'T”
Reviewed December 2, 2013

We decided to give it a try since we have gone to Papas&Beer in various locations. Big mistake...My wife asked if the fish in the fish tacos was breaded and they said yes so she said "I can't eat deep fried. I'll try the shrimp taco." and pointed to the picture of the shrimp taco. Long story short, the shrimp in the pictures were not breaded but they brought out breaded shrimp and tried to say the picture was of chicken, not shrimp?! I ate a couple of the shrimp tacos which were institutional-type breaded and frozen with no taste. Could go on but this is the best part of my experience. Will not go back.

• Visited November 2013
Glasgow
“Great sports bar”
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Great place to watch a boxing match! Good beer great service and amazing bar food! The place comes alive at night with both tourists and locals and there is always a lively atmosphere.

• Visited November 2012
Los Angeles
“Simply just a perfect day....”
Reviewed April 4, 2013

My girlfriend and I drove down from Los Angeles on a saturday morning. Constructionat the border was not great, but knew about it. On our way to Ensenada, we stopped for pictures, such a beautiful day. When we arrived at the restuarant, we were greeted quickly and service and food was SPECTACULAR. Everything I remembered it to be, was exactley what we needed to rest up and relax while on vacation in california.

• Visited March 2013