“One of my favorites”

ophelia's
Ranked #17 of 342 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Super Modern Twist To Mexican And Asian Food, Superbly Created.
Reviewed January 13, 2014

I eat here often, and the food is always good. Its directly off the main Ensenada highway so its very convent and has good parking. Price is comparable to other restaurants in ESN of the same level. The house wine Ophelia is good. Its produce by Roganto. The service is good.

There are newer reviews for ophelia's

Reviewed September 29, 2013

I would be willing to drive from north county San Diego all the way down to Ensenada just to eat at this place. Everything was delicious. I tried a couple appetizers and two different entries, and everything was amazing. Great atmosphere. Private parking lot with security. definitely in the top 10 places I have ever eaten at.

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Inside is nicely decorated, clean, great food, menu and service. We sat outside in the back. Very nice atmosphere. We will be back! We tried lasagne and seared tuna. Both were fantastic.

Reviewed August 11, 2013

you can't go wrong with Ophelia's, every single menu item is delicious and special. The ambiance is very nice and the food is amazing. Try the tuna tostadas, tuna tartare and the brownie... delicious!

Reviewed July 27, 2013

The biggest disappointments I have ever had. Start to finish. Supposedly an upper end establishment, but it's a no go for me.
The house wine was the worst of any of the wines we tried by the glass, and the pour was pathetic, barely splashed around in the glass. We had a scallop appetizer and there was barely a trace of scallops, it was mostly celery, and carrots and maybe zucchini.
After agonizing over drinks, appetizers, salad and pizza I wanted to voice my complaints to the owner. She approached our table and in a very nice way I mentioned my grievances specifically and in detail. She promptly said "sorry you didn't like it " and scurried away.
The best thing about Ophelia's is a dish of mints on a table as you are exiting the restaurant.
Overrated and over priced!!!

3  Thank 513travelbugg513