“You have to try it!”
Review of Mr Pampas Ensenada

Mr Pampas Ensenada
Reserve with OpenTable
Mr Pampas Ensenada is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 346 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Brazilian
Dining options: Buffet, Reservations
Description: Mr. Pampas es toda una experiencia culinaria, con nuestro sistema rotativo de 30 cortes en espada al carbon traidos a su mesa y con una barra de ensaladas muy completa, tambien contamos con una barra de licores exquisitos para bebidas nacionales e internacionales y una cava de vino tinto con microclima hacen que visitar Mr. Pampas Ensenada sea toda una gran experiencia. Contamos con areas para juntas, reuniones de trabajo o familiares, area de ninos con sistema de Xbox, terraza, pantallas gigantes, musica ambiental
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Went there for a farewell party and I do have to admitt, we had big expectations but Pampas was even greater than that! It's clean, warm and perfectly decorated place with staff who speak English and all full of smiles. Whatever you want just ask. They'll keep on bringing you the dishes until you drop! We had really great time!

Reviewed February 28, 2014

Excellent food, all kinds of meat skewered and you select cuts you want to try. They come to your table with freshly cooked various meats and you say "yes or No" Its pretty good.

Reviewed January 27, 2014

Very good service and of course excellent meats! A restaurant where the food keeps coming including a generous salad bar with hundreds of condiments ! You pay one price and " voila " all you can eat " is waiting for you to be served. Waiters come by your table with spades full of excellent cuts of meat. From Filet Mignon to chicken breast pieces filled with cheese and herbs. I think you will be offered at least 30 types of meat to try. Just tell the waiter what portion to cut off from the spade and you are ready to try them all. Recommendation: get small portions and when you find your favourite one call the waiter to bring you more of this particular cut of meat. Excellent bar, plenty of good wines from all over the world. Prices are very reasonable. I will not miss this place on my next visi to Ensenada. I promise !

Reviewed January 23, 2014

The service was GREAT. The ambiance was ok. The food was average and not a good variety of meat. There were four of us in our party. We assumed that the variety was so lacking because we were there in January (a low point for tourism) and during the midweek... This is the type of place that you go to once so you can say that you had the experience but would not return.

1  Thank TravelJunkySoCal
Reviewed August 20, 2013

We showed up Sunday night with a group of 18 and even though the place was busy they had us seated within about 10 minutes. The service was very good, the L.A Cetto Petit Syrah we selected at my end of the table was so good we got a second bottle. I think the other end did a Cab. The salad bar was huge and contained everything from pasta to green salads and lots in between - careful not to fill up too much. The meats were varied and good, all served off a sword.very adeptly by the waiters. The sirloin was the only piece that was subpar in my opinion. I had lamb, chicken, Spanish chorizo, filet, and some other variations with different spices. One friend liked the BBQ'd octopus and everyone seemed pleased with their meals. The flan for dessert was very good and there lots of other choices, all served table side. They also circulate with various drinks to tempt you and I finally succumbed to a nice tequila to sip along with my flan. A fun evening with friends and the prompt service and great atmosphere made it easy to enjoy.