“Recommended to us and we do the same”

Mahi-Mahi Restaurant de Mariscos en el Mapa
Ranked #14 of 342 Restaurants in Ensenada
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: We had an excellent meal with our family, and the atmosphere was outstanding!
Reviewed July 6, 2014

Easy to find just off the main drag, this place was recommended and didn't disappoint! Food was excellent and we also had drinks. Very well priced!

There are newer reviews for Mahi-Mahi Restaurant de Mariscos en el Mapa

Reviewed March 1, 2014

My daughter, son-in-law and 12 year old grand son joined us on the last leg of a cruise on Semester At At Sea. We were scheduled to stop in Cabo San Lucas but instead ended up in Ensenada. We were disappointed at first but then we found this GREAT restaurant! We all had lobster and an extraordinarily great meal. The wait staff gave us salsa to go and some dry ingredients from the dishes we enjoyed. We give a high recommendation to Mahi Mahi in Ensenada! Great service! Great food! Lovely staff!

Reviewed January 16, 2014

We had an excellent meal with a group of seven at Mahi Mahi. The food was excellent. There was a wide range of seafood available. The small stuffed peppers made an excellent entrée. The seafood chowder was good. For mains we enjoyed salmon, garlic shrimp and whole fish. We'll go back next time we are in Ensenada.

Reviewed September 2, 2013

Being a seafood lover I have try octopus everywhere, being the best a la tinta in Veracruz, so I went on a business dinner to Mahi Mahi in Ensenada and the waiter told me they have good octopus so I order it. It was the best octopus I have ever had, a whole garlic octopus on top of rice, since then, I been driving to Ensenada every week from SD to eat it.

The service is great, the drinks are great and the price is very good. Lots of parking available, since the crowded restaurant area is kind of conflicted to park.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

The first time I went to Mahi Mahi, everything was amazing! Excellent food and the service was outstanding. The subsequent times I have gone they have been (a) out of everything I asked for, (b) everything was too salty, or (c) some of the food was over cooked and dry.
Why do I keep going back you might ask? The location is great, the service is great and the restaurant is very open and airy, inviting....so I keep hoping one day we'll get everything the way we experienced it the first time :)