Estero Beach Hotel & Resort
$99
$89
$58
Posada El Rey Sol(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$68
Official Hotel
$130
$92
$89
Posada Don Fernando(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$59
$57
$94
$151
Corona Hotel & Spa(Ensenada)(Great Value!)
$97
Hotelpower.com
All reviewsswim up barprivate beachrv parkjet skitennis courtssushi barpool areala bufadoraocean viewhorseback ridingping pong tablebeautiful poolsouthern californialong weekendmexican foodfelt very safeseveral years
Reviewed June 14, 2012

I stayed at Estero Beach Resort for a recent family get together. I think I can speak for everyone I was with when I say it was an ideal stay. The rooms are very spacious - ours had a view of the ocean to die for. In the mornings we watched the sea lions across the beach while eating some killer food at the restaurant. During the day we spent time at the Estero Beach Museum admiring the impressive collection of Mayan, Aztec, Olmeca, and Spanish artifacts. The grounds are immaculately maintained and the staff is some of the friendliest I've ever experienced. In the evenings we swam in the pool and finished the night off with a dip in the jacuzzi. As others have mentioned, the sunset from the sea-side walkway could have come straight from a movie. I highly recommend this place for a romantic getaway or for a family and friends even like ours!

4  Thank ChanaJuana
Reviewed June 11, 2012

I live next to Estero Beach. The surrounding neighborhood is not bad. It is a safe place. Don't worry.

5  Thank Corinna V
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Is. A very clean nice well maintain place pool is nice just need more security at night there was a bunch of drunk guest in the jacuzzy (local people) they were splashing talking about sex and no body like that for your kids specially when we speak fluently english and spanish and no security was present

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank Maritolachi
Reviewed June 5, 2012

We have been traveling to Ensenada yearly for the Baja 500, we unfortunately found ourselves without a hotel room since we had previously decided to stay at a campground farther south. We arrived at Estero Beach Resort and we offered a stay at the Open Arean RV park. We stayed there from Friday till Sunday afternoon. The employees are very courteous and helpful.
I brought family there for the first time and was wary of what our experience was going to be. I assure you that we will be returning every yr to Estero during the Baja 500 and 1000. And will be bringing my family for our family reunion.

thank you so much Estero for the hospitality, we'll be seeing you again very soon!

2  Thank Aly M
Reviewed May 10, 2012

Even the location is a bit far away from downtown, I think it's worth to stay there.

The GPS cannot show the way to Estero Beach Resort, but it's not very difficult to find, the hotel's enviromrnt is good, cosy, beautiful view. We watched sunset from the ocean view room, and saw seal swimming in the morning also.

The staff were very nice and helpful, no matter who working at reception or housekeeping.

Don't miss to visit their museum.
The

Room Tip: I booked the Tikal room - European Plan, the room is ocean veiw, you can watch sunset and seal at the balcony.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family