We went to Ensenada for an overnight trip and stayed at this hotel. The rooms were spacious and clean. Even though the hotel is located in a busy street, we did not feel the noise nor the music from the bars nearby. Their personnel was very friendly and acommodating to our requests. The hotel was very charming and overall we had a great experience. We will come back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The hotel has 52 Mediterranean style rooms offering a view either to the bay or to the pool from their private balcony. The decor of each bedroom is different and inspired by the rich Mexican culture. At the Best Western El Cid Hotel, you can enjoy the closeness, a few blocks, to the Riviera Cultural Center of the Pacific, the State Center for the Arts, the famous wagon "La Guerrerense", La Villa Mexicana plaza, the promenade and the civic plaza where cultural, gastronomic and musical events frequently take place. You can also explore the city by taxi, hired directly through our concierge. Near the hotel you can also hire: calandrias (horse carts), ATVs and bicycles to explore the city or move to the beach. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your BEST WESTERN El Cid reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western El Cid Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Hotel Ensenada
- Best Western Ensenada
- Ensenada Best Western