I stayed at his hotel on my first trip to Ensenada. The Hotel has a quaint feel to it. It is comfortable and in a great spot. The staff is super friendly and very helpful. The price was also good and they were able to recommend some good spots for food and sight seeing. The only reason why I did not give it a 5 is that the pool was dirty so we could not swim in it and their wifi, though free, was tricky to get to work. My brother finally got reception in our room on the third floor by placing his phone on the floor. Other than these two points, I really enjoyed my stay here and have no qualms about recommending iti to friends.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets and getaroom.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada