I was pleased when I arrived that there was a room available... We did not book online and although the manager was able to upgrade the room because he saw my tripadvisor badge, I believe the room prices are a bit pricier than usual. I mean it was over 120 a night for just two of us. I know location is great but The city was lonesome. Businesses were all closed by 9. I do appreciate the detail of the place. Sun imprints in distinct places. The breakfast voucher is great. It's a small breakfast but hey it's free.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Sabre Hospitality Solutions and Despegar.com so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada