We drove into Ensenada without a reservation and found this hotel with a festive singing Santa in the lobby. After my sister and I got a good laugh from this, the attentive and friendly clerk found us a room with a 15% discout for AAA members! We also got 50 pesos per person (3 of us) to use in their restaurant across the street plus coupons for one free cocktail each in their bar. The hotel is right near the main shopping street and is within walking distance (10 mins.) to Hussong's Cantina. They have free parking and our room had a balcony. Would highly recommend this hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This charming colonial boutique hotel is located in the heart of Ensenada. You can walk to more than 20 restaurants and coffee shops along the bazaar like streets lined with art treasures, each one more unique than the next.The intimate and friendly atmosphere will allow you to feel like this is your home away from home. The staff will point you in the right direction for whatever you are seeking.Come and experience our warm & friendly hospitality!Our staff will help make your visit to Ensenada a stay to remember filled with a variety of activities such as wine tours, whale and fishing trips, restaurants. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americas Best Value Inn - Posada El Rey Sol Hotel Ensenada
- Americas Best Value Inn Ensenada