“Excellent customer service & great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Corona Hotel & Spa

Ranked #8 of 37 Hotels in Ensenada
Long Beach, California
“Excellent customer service & great food!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 31, 2012

We stayed at Hotel Corona for 3 nights and enjoyed all the great amenities. The pool was decent, spa treatments are awesome, the service was phenomenal and the restaurant was a bonus! My family and I just wanted to get out of town without having to fly, this was perfect. While the kids were in the pool at night we were having drinks at the bar (which btw- was also amazing)!
I would highly reccomment this hotel, BUT make your reservations because they go by very fast!

Room Tip: Rooms with a pool view are great!
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
3 Thank Jen T
CORONAHOTELSPA, General Manager at Corona Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Jen,

Thank you so much for taking the time to do this review.

I am very glad to know that you had a pleasant atying with us and that you enjoyed the facilites.

We hope to see you again in a near future, we will be waiting for you with arms wide open.

Kind regards!

Elizabeth Baqueiro
Reservations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (39)
Nogales, Arizona
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 28, 2012

Spent 4 nights, all very restfull due to decent beds, pillows, quiet halls and no outdoor noise. Staff very accomodating and friendly. State of bathrooms made me almost rate this hotel average but gave them the benefit of the doubt due to a pleasant overall experience. GREAT location if you want to stay downtown Ensenada without all the noise. Good parking. Felt very safe. Restaurant was great for breakfast, not really a dinner place tho did not use other than for breakfast. For the money, good choice.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
CORONAHOTELSPA, Front Office Manager at Corona Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, September 17, 2012
Dear Bobby

It is our pleasure to know that Corona Hotel & Spa exceeded your expectation, thank you for letting us know how special was your staying with us.

We are looking forward to welcome you back and have this opportunity to pamper you.

Ensenada, B.C., Mexico
San Miguel de Allende, Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 13, 2012

We spend four days at the hotel, and we found that is well located, you can walk to down town
the area were is located is very nice and quiet, the rooms are big and clean, the staff is in general very gently, the restaurant, is ok but the food should be improved, (we only have breakfast at the hotel) prices are reasonably, the only problem is that in that city they dont sell
beer before 10:00 AM and beleve me after a party a night before, you need a beer before 10:00
AM jejeje

Room Tip: Ask for a room not close to elevators
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
2 Thank viajecillos47
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for sharing such a positive review with us, its always a great feeling and honor to know that we exceeded our guests expectations throughout their stay.

It will be delight to have you back with us in a near future.

horsham uk
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2012

Mexico was not my first choice to come to, but as my dear friend was having cancer treatment and staying for months in Ensenada , I wanted to stay where I felt safe , This hotel was great , lovely big rooms , and staff very nice and healpfull
You have to remember this is Mexico and not an up market city , but it was very clean , nice pool and spa facilities if thats what you like , the food is ok , not the greatest but the ice is fine to have in your drinks , and they have a good bar ,
I would say thumbs up for this hotel . Would use this one again , thanks to them .

• Stayed June 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank swatt21
, Front Office Manager at Corona Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, July 10, 2012
Dear Guest

Thank you for your recent correspondence regarding the Corona Hotel & Spa. I appreciate you taking the time to make us aware of your experience during your recent stay.

It is an honor to receive people from different regions in the world, in this manner we are obliged to continue improving and innovating our services and accommodations.

Best Wishes

Gold Coast
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2012

We stayed here at Hotel corona for just under 2 weeks. The Manager Gabriel is wonderful, very friendly and accomodating for us. We have come here from Australia for medical treatment and all the other patients having medical treatment also stay here at the hotel as its very recommended by the hospital. We were pleased with our stay and the food from the restaurant is good.
We are now living permanently in Ensenada, but we will always recommend anyone we know to stay here at the Hotel Corona and Spa. I also had a massage whilst staying here and it was one of the best I've had in my life. The service here is excellent!

Room Tip: Room facing the pool and spa for best view
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Sacha G
CORONAHOTELSPA, Front Office Manager at Corona Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 18, 2012
Dear Sasha

I’m always pleased to receive praise and acknowledgment of such a positive nature from our hotel staff. It is truly rewarding when a guest recognizes our staff’s efforts and takes the time to say thank you.

Your comments will be shared with our entire staff, as reinforcement to continue their efforts to make the (Hotel Name) a leader in excellence.

Once again, thank you for your thoughtful comments. I look forward to the opportunity of serving you in the future (our Spa facilities, restaurant, bar, etc).

V. Elizabeth Baqueiro & Gabriel Preciado
Reservations & Front Desk Manager
Ajijic, Jalisco, Mexico
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed at this hotel several weeks ago and for $77.00 a night the room was average. We ate in there resterant for the evening meal, we where the only customers, now I know why. There where 3 waiters that did nothing but follw each other around just like 3 little ducks, they where constanly text messaging, how rude. I ask when ordering the size of the steak nobody knew. The steak was served smothered in brown gravy and mushrooms, like a big pile of dog crap.
We found out the next day that my Visa card had been cloned and used that afternoon and evening the day we checked in, $87.00, $180.00, $480.00. I can't prove anything but real strange the day I used my Credit Card at the hotel was later used to steal from me

Room Tip: Don't stay there
  • Stayed June 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us. I’m so sorry we did not meet your expectations from your previous stay with us and also hear about your concerns.

Please feel free to use my information below to contact me and the authorities to help you with your credit card situation.

Sincerely

reserv@hotelcorona.com.mx
gerencia@hotelcorona.com.mx
Lakeside, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2012

My husband and I were on the three-day Carnival cruise from Long Beach to Ensenada. The massages on the ship are pretty pricey, so we booked two Swedish massages at the Hotel Corona before we left. The hotel is close to where you get off the ship and easy to find. The spa was clean, friendly, and everything we could have asked for. We got there one hour before our reservation and took advantage of the inside jacuzzi and the pool. There is also a sauna and steam room in each locker room. They provided us with towels and robes. The massages were awesome and very well priced. I would recommend this spa to anybody.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Tara H
CORONAHOTELSPA, Spa Manager at Corona Hotel & Spa, responded to this review, June 6, 2012
Dear Tara

Thank you very much for your comments! We are very glad to hear that you had a pleasant time in our Spa, I can’t wait to share this with the team!

We hope to see you next time you visit Ensenada!

The Marina Spa Team