“Marina stay at Hotel Coral”

Hotel Coral & Marina
Ranked #1 of 38 Hotels in Ensenada
Reviewed September 24, 2013

We left San Diego Friday morning on a friends yacht & had a pleasant weekend stay at the Marina. Security, hotel staff, food, service, etc were all fantastic.....Did not want to leave Monday morning. The hotel was centrally located whether playing golf at Baja Mar....touring the wineries or running around in Ensenada. Looking forward to doing it again soon!

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
3  Thank Scott B
HotelCoralMarina, Manager at Hotel Coral & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 25, 2013

Dear Scott B,

Thank you for your contribution. There is nothing more valuable than customer reviews. Thank you for visiting and staying at Hotel Coral & Marina we truly appreciate your comments they motivate us to continue working with a culture of continuous quality improvement.
We feel glad to know that you have a pleasant weekend at the Hotel.

It would be our pleasure to welcome you back in the near future.

Sincerely

Reviewed September 19, 2013

This Hotel every time I stay only gets better. Attention to detail form beginning to end of your stay. Stayed there about 2 month ago and they had an outdoor concert that was incredible. The restaurant has a top notch chef and they brunches are delicious.
The Marina is even better than the ones I've been in San Diego. The whole resort is very safe and secure. Great family vacation!

Room Tip: The renovated suites are excellent.
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
3  Thank canca1234
HotelCoralMarina, Manager at Hotel Coral & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 20, 2013

Dear canca1234,

Thank you for amazing review, we are commitment with guests to make their stays outstanding. It is a pleasure to let us know that you have a great experience by our attention, services and facilities.

It would be our gratification to welcome you back very soon.

Kind regards,

Ing.Adalberto Villa S.

Reviewed September 12, 2013

My friend and I stayed during the Idolos concert over labor day weekend in the states. We weren't much interested in the concert but went anyway. We were pretty blown away by the whole experience. The staff was cheerful and friendly, and the rooms were great.

Room Tip: Top floor had great views!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank Dave Y
HotelCoralMarina, Manager at Hotel Coral & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2013

Dear Dave Y,

Thank you for your great comments, we felt fantastic when our guests enjoy the experience we create for them.
We hope give us the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable time.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed September 8, 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a few nights on business. Great hotel. Tremendous views of the bay. Hotel price was very reasonable. One restaurant is onsite. Prices were good for a hotel. Food was artfully prepared. My room was comfortable and offered a view of the pool. I had a couch and a separate overstuffed chair. Air conditoning worked well. All staff I encountered spoke very good English. One thing to be aware of, the hotel is a few miles north of Ensenada, and not near the center of town. If you want a quiet hotel near the water this is a good choice.

• Stayed: September 2013
HotelCoralMarina, Manager at Hotel Coral & Marina, responded to this reviewResponded September 10, 2013

Dear Bahnreise,

Thank you for sharing your important opinion with us we appreciated. We are happy that you enjoyed our accommodations, food and service, it is our goal to make our guests to live a wonderful and comfortable experience.

All of us here look forward the opportunity to welcome you back for another enjoyable time.

Kind regards

Reviewed September 4, 2013

I had the most wonderful experience, the staff is so nice, willing to help all the time. The indoor pool is awesome when is too cold to use the one outside. Restaurant has good food. The view from my room was breath taking, with view of the Marina, ocean and the pool! They even upgraded my room when I got there! Will definitely come back.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Campitos,

Thank you for your comments they are worthwhile for us, we are pleased to know that you have a wonderful experience with our accommodations and service, it is our commitment to bring our guests an outstanding experience at their stay.
Thank you again for sharing your valuable review and please come back and visit us very soon.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

Checked in about 6 pm, tired from long drive. I had a suite reserved so I expected a nice room. They put me in a 1st floor room, which is one floor below the lobby and on the same level as the pool. First of all, I would have preferred a higher floor so that I could enjoy the view more and secondly, the room was right across from the elevator and stairs so it was noisy with people coming and going. I had to get up at 5 am the next day to go fishing and could not get to sleep. Needless to say, I did not fully enjoy the fishing trip. It would seem to me that they would put people in the best available rooms on a first come first serve basis. I didn't arrive especially late and I checked the lights on the floors above at about 9 pm and there seemed to be empty suites above me and on the same floor away from the elevator.

I ordered room service twice - both times they got the order slightly wrong. I know I'm in Mexico but a lot of their customers are from the u.s. so why not have people with better language skills?

Also, the front desk people were unfriendly. Is this a Mexican trait? Not to smile or welcome guests? Same thing when I called the front desk with a question.

Will try someplace else next time.

Room Tip: Get a room on a higher floor and away from the elevators.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
2  Thank hirola

Dear hirola,

We regret not having met your expectations, we would like to contact you if you desire.

Rooms Division Manager.

Reviewed September 3, 2013

beautiful entry and to our room quickly. room had a separate bedroom but right on the hallway, so with the window looking onto the hall , did not seem private. comfortable bed, adequate pillows. bathroom well stocked and well lit, no potable water, but bottled water was provided. low low low water pressure, good giggles in the shower though as you tried to rinse the soap out of your hair:) thought about getting the bottled water. arrived on a sunday, so the sunday brunch was happening and the food was delicious but very crowded, so sat outside, which was quite warm so the crepes were not too delicious with the melting whipped cream. pool are and cocktails were a nice way to laze away the afternoon. would stay again, perhaps requesting a room on a lower floor with a better chance of water pressure.

Room Tip: will try a lower floor next time for better water pressure
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear dbenish,

Thank you for your comments they are valuable for us. We are concerned that you were not totally comforted with the water pressure, we are pleased to inform you that we are making improvements throughout the Hotel to bring our guests the best stay. We feel honored that our Sunday brunch is the most popular brunch in the city. Delighted that you enjoyed your afternoon at the pool and the cocktails.
Hope to give us the gratification to serve you again in the near future.

Kind regards,