Review Highlights
Snorkeling tour

My husband went snorkeling with Baja Blue and had a great time. Diego was very informative and his... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
tvaughn
Blue Springs, Missouri
via mobile
Excellent communication and quick responses

I recently booked a trip for my family of five to go snorkeling and scuba diving. Due to unforeseen... read more

Reviewed August 2, 2018
Denise S
via mobile

All reviews kelp forest scuba diving fish tacos secluded cove his brother wet suits cruise ship bumpy road fantastic excursion sea creatures felt safe great guide roadside stand dropped off these guys octopus taco place
Reviewed January 26, 2014

They picked us up on time as specified. They were friendly and informative about the area. They had a book showing where we were going and what we could expect to see while in the water. We did the snorkeling, wore wet suits ( which were hard to put on!!!). It was the first time for my children to snorkel. They dove down to get items to show us and stayed right by our side. We saw a lot of cool things in the water. We loved the fish tacos that were included afterwards- even those in my family who didn't want them ate them and wanted more!!! Then they agreed to stop at a corner fruit stand so we could try some 'pitaya'- that was really neat. They even offered to drop us off downtown so we could shop before getting back on the cruise ship. Excellent trip, very nice people- I recommend to anyone!!!

2  Thank Anne P
Reviewed January 22, 2014

Diego and his crew of Beatrice, Jonathan, and Robert picked us up at the cruise ship port, and took us on adventure that satisfied everyone's interests. We had one kayaker, three for SCUBA, and three for SNUBA. The cove that we went to for the day was about 45 minutes from town, and very scenic. All gear was provided -- though one BCD ended up with an issue, and one SCUBA person switched to SNUBA. The wet suits were definitely a must, as the water is cold in the Pacific. Diego and crew did their best to make us feel welcome, and of course we had fish tacos on the way back. Though the SCUBA divers didn't go past 20-25' of depth, there was plenty of sea life to be seen. The kayaker reported that it was very relaxing to explore the nooks and crannies of where the ocean met the cliffs.

Make sure you make your reservations ahead of time, and provide accurate information so that Diego can provide the gear that will work for you.

2  Thank Brian M
Reviewed September 30, 2013

Diego, Kawsay and the other two guys were so warm, welcoming and friendly. They picked us up right there on the corner of the boulevard and the road to the ship as promised. My husband and I were the only two on the excursion, as another inquirer failed to make a reservation.

The only cons that I have about the experience are actually not anything that they can help: the drive up and over the terrain was a bit terrifying, but Diego was careful to slowly navigate the roads that were rough. Also, the water was cold - - being from Southern California, I imagined the further south we went, the warmer the water would be...on a hot mid-September day. This was just NOT the case. Thank God for wetsuits. :-)

Having an underwater video camera was an added benefit to the excursion: being able to video all of the life on the floor of the Pacific. Fifteen feet down was just perfect.

During the excursion, they offered us plenty of water and fruit and at the end, heading back to the ship, we stopped off at a roadside fish taco stand and enjoyed all we could eat AWESOME fish tacos. We didn't expect the lunch, so it was a welcomed addition/ending.

For the price, it was very much worth it....especially since we were the only two...it was like having a private tour all to ourselves. They were kind, respectful and non-judgmental (since we aren't exactly supermodels in wetsuits...a bit self-conscious, actually) and we had a few fun laughs along the way.

Thanks again!

2  Thank Robin S
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Deigo and his wife took my brother and I out for a shore dive, the water was freezing but Diego brought the proper equipment. Everything went very well and we saw tons of great life.
Afterwords we were treated to fish tacos, which were delicious.

I would definitely recommend Baja Blue Diver.

1  Thank Wesley T
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Diego Is THE BEST. The best time I've had in years . Trust Diego and his staff . U wont go wrong .Soo worth the 300 buck .

1  Thank Victor D