“Happy client for years!” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage & Facial Care

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“Happy client for years!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I feel like family here and I have been a regular and very happy client for many years. The massage quality is excellent. Highly recommended.

1 Thank David L

San Jose, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“A Truly Relaxing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2014

I walked into Massage and Facial Care at the suggestion of its cheerful proprietor, whom I met on the sidewalk in front of the shop. When I went in, I was greeted again by a friendly, smiling staff. The receptionist invited me to sit and told me about the services they offered. She was very attentive and asked direct questions about the kind of massage I wanted, specific problem areas to work on, and how much pressure I wanted. Service was truly customized to my wishes.

The atmosphere was VERY peaceful! I felt immediately at ease. The background music was soft and pleasant, the lighting was perfect, and the smells were subtle and comforting. And the temperature was just right.

The therapist was very professional, and kept talking to a bare minimum while she worked -- only asking if the pressure was right, and stopping to ask me to turn over.

When i came into the shop, I was very tense, with sore muscles and a headache. But the massage was so relaxing, I nearly fell asleep! I was so relaxed when I left that I felt like a new man! This was my first full-body massage experience, and I am now TOTALLY sold on it! I will DEFINITELY be coming back to Massage and Facial Care the next time I stop in Ensenada!

Visited February 2014
2 Thank Benjamin S
San Diego, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Relaxing and affordable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2014

My friend and I discovered massage and facial care by accident during our cruise outing, and could not have been more pleased. We were one of the last customers of the day and at the last minute I changed the length and type of my massage, the therapist happily agreed to stay late for me. To be honest I wasn't expecting anything super spectacular because of the inexpensive prices, lucky for me I could not have been more wrong! The therapist was very attentive to my sore areas and even massaged my stomach, which was amazing!! The owners, Alba and Dean, could not have been more kind and helpful-we even became friends as a result of our visit! I would highly recommend massage and facial care to anyone visiting Ensenada!
Dana P.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank dana p
Ensenada, Mexico
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Still great after 2.5 yrs!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

Dean and his wife always strive to make us happy. We have been coming to.the spa for 2 1/2 years and have never been disappointed. Great value, great therapists, and great atmosphere.
C. GOLDSMITH

1 Thank Chris G
Los Angeles, California
“"Best Baja Experience"”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2014

SERENDIPITY...is the word to describe my facial and massage at Massage & Facial Care because it was better than expected. The receptionist and therapists were friendly, attentive and professional. I highly recommend their affordable spa treatments and look forward to another relaxing experience with them.