“Wonderful Massages!”

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
Reviewed November 1, 2013 via mobile

Back in March, we Stumbled On this great place- this time, we emailed in advance and set up appointments. Dean, the American Owner, Answered immediately and was also Onsite when we arrived. I voluntarily took a recently trained brand new therapist, and it was Wonderful, A great value, and gracious employees. I highly recommend this establishment!

3  Thank Lucytoooo
There are newer reviews for Massage & Facial Care

Reviewed October 31, 2013

This place was clean and professional. My husband and I had wonderful massages by Maria and Olive. Employees ranged from fluent English to just the right amount to understand our needs. If you find yourself in Ensenada and wanting a massage - I highly recommend this place.

1  Thank Kellie R
Reviewed October 10, 2013

My husband & I thoroughly enjoyed our 90 minute massage. We were given a tour upon arriving. Dean responded very quickly to my emails & I was being very specific with my inquiry as to have a good massage with good therapists. His reply to me was..."All our therapists are good because their heart is connected to their hands and because I trained them. See you soon!" And He was correct in this reply. We will definitely return, next time We're in Ensenada. Thanks Dean & therapists...(Mine was Maria & I'm sorry, I don't recall My Husbands)

2  Thank shellynd
Reviewed October 10, 2013

So we just returned from a 3 day Princess cruise to Ensenada Mexico. We decided this trip to go into town and get a massage. We read the reviews on here and found this was our choice. We contacted them via the web and made reservations. Just in case many people booked. They have a full time person handling the internet sale and service now! We arrived early and were greeted by the owner, sorry I forgot his name. But he was great, gave us a tour while we waited for our masseur to arrive. We handled business before the massage, don't worry this is a reputable establishment. And you will get what you pay for. within minutes we where in the couples room and ready and so were they. An hour and a half later... Ahh! Clean, comfortable, and professional. $5 cab ride from the port, $40 an Hr. for massage. in our case $60 for 1 1/2 we tipped $10.

2  Thank Delsocal1
Reviewed July 20, 2013

My husband I went for a couples message after reading the reviews on tripadvisor. We contacted them prior to leaving for our cruise, and were able to make the arrangements online. We got there a little early and the owner took us on a tour of the facilities(which were very clean compared to the city around it). We were then asked if we would like to up our services(we booked an hour, but decided to go with an hour and a half). It was well worth it. While on the cruise, they wanted anywhere from $250-300+ for an hour long couples message. For the hour and a half, it was only $160, including a $20 tip. It felt great. The only downside of the whole time was there was a small problem understanding what the masseuse was saying, but the owner came over and straitened it all out. After that, it was awesome. I would definitely recommend going here.