“Hidden Gem” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Massage & Facial Care

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
Oceanside, California
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Hidden Gem”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

Wow, I did not expect the exceptional service and decor at this humble location. My mother is a massage therapist, and I have received many massages in my life, so I walked in here with the bar very high. Massage and Facial Care exceeded all standards, including most U.S. massage parlors. The interior design is surprisingly intimate, with dim lighting and quiet atmosphere. The therapist I had was one of the best in my life. My wife enjoyed her massage as well. I can't believe I got such a good hour-long massage for only $40 USD. I will return next time I'm in Ensenada.

Visited June 2013
1 Thank Jacob H

Carlsbad, California, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Cheap and comfortable”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I just went on a cruise and wanted to get couples massages but didn't want to pay 200+ that was available to us on board. We looked on trip advisor a couple weeks ago and saw this place had excellent reviews so I emailed the owner with a reservation and a phone number for him to contact me and within that same day he called and comfirmed our reservation! We walked in and instantly got greeted by the owner (American) he gave us a tour, made us feel really comfortable and at home. For only 40 a person for a hour it's well worth your money! The ladies have exceptional hands and very professional! If you love a nice massage and don't wanna pay an arm and a leg this place is the bang for your buck!! MUST GO!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank Danielle W
Anaheim, California
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 90 helpful votes
“Good Massage Run By An American Expat!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 4, 2013

The place was clean and reasonable in price. You might want to try and call to make a reservation if going on cruise to ensure that you get the time you want.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank jdealman
Mesa, Arizona
“Very friendly, nice quality”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 11, 2013

Dean and his staff were very friendly and the service was great. I've had many massages thru a national chain membership but the price and value for this service was outstanding. My friend and I shared a 1 hr (really, 75 min) couples massage for $80 US plus $20 tip. The office is clean, the massage room was relaxing, and they offered us bottled water following the service. Highly recommended. A third the price on board the ship!

Visited February 2013
San Diego, California
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Very Relaxing”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to Ensenada on a cruise, and were able to walk-in and book a couples massage. It was very relaxing, and we each paid $25 for a half-hour. The facility was clean and we felt very safe. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking a great deal and a great massage in a safe place.

Visited January 2013