“Cheap and comfortable”

Massage & Facial Care
More attraction details
Owner description: One Caring DifferenceWe know that if our talented therapists hearts are not connected to their hands, your experience will be a routine transaction instead of a meaningful intermission with a memorable and genuine caring touch. Every client grades our therapists on a scale of 5 to 10 with 10 being best. And every therapist consistently earns a grade of 9 or 10 by virtually all clients who know first hand about receiving great massage and facials worldwide.
Reviewed May 3, 2013

My boyfriend and I just went on a cruise and wanted to get couples massages but didn't want to pay 200+ that was available to us on board. We looked on trip advisor a couple weeks ago and saw this place had excellent reviews so I emailed the owner with a reservation and a phone number for him to contact me and within that same day he called and comfirmed our reservation! We walked in and instantly got greeted by the owner (American) he gave us a tour, made us feel really comfortable and at home. For only 40 a person for a hour it's well worth your money! The ladies have exceptional hands and very professional! If you love a nice massage and don't wanna pay an arm and a leg this place is the bang for your buck!! MUST GO!

1  Thank Danielle W

Reviewed March 4, 2013

The place was clean and reasonable in price. You might want to try and call to make a reservation if going on cruise to ensure that you get the time you want.

1  Thank jdealman
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Dean and his staff were very friendly and the service was great. I've had many massages thru a national chain membership but the price and value for this service was outstanding. My friend and I shared a 1 hr (really, 75 min) couples massage for $80 US plus $20 tip. The office is clean, the massage room was relaxing, and they offered us bottled water following the service. Highly recommended. A third the price on board the ship!

Reviewed January 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I came to Ensenada on a cruise, and were able to walk-in and book a couples massage. It was very relaxing, and we each paid $25 for a half-hour. The facility was clean and we felt very safe. I would recommend this place to anyone who is looking a great deal and a great massage in a safe place.

Reviewed January 20, 2013

Dean Tinney, his wife Alba and their staff know how to give first rate service. We all completely relaxed for our one and a half hour Swedish massage. They are professional and give the massage the whole time, unlike some businesses that count dressing as part of it. The facility is clean and very centrally located. The three of us all had massages, so I cannot speak about the facial portion. We would all definitely go back. From the Carnival dock it is 8 very short blocks away (1 mile walk). One block east, two north and then five more east. Don't bother with the cruise shuttle buses they are a waste of $4.00 each way, in time and energy driving all over the whole city.