“We had a BLAST!”

15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 24 helpful votes
“We had a BLAST!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 1, 2013

We went on a Disney Cruise last September that had a stop in Ensenada Mexico. At first DCL was not going to let my son ride because he was 10 and their (DCL) age limit was 12 so in my research to find a place where we could go horse back riding on our own I found Rancho Los Bandidos...here it turns out it was the company that was doing DCL's excursion..to make a long story short I worked with the owner of RLB and got DCL to lower their age restriction to 10.
We were greeted at the port by our wonderful hosts and rode a crazy old bus to the farm.
Once there we were greeted by the owner Rita & more of her wonderful staff.
I was given the privelidge of riding her horse!
We had just a amazing ride and so much fun!!
We came back and had beers and homemade tacos that were to DIE for. They are by far the best tacos I have EVER had. The bar is just the coolest place!
I sincerely hope to get back to Ensenada some day and do a private ride here!
If you are on a cruise that stops in this port and they offer horseback riding GO GO GO!!

Visited September 2012