“Fab Breakfast”

Ranked #4 of 77 Restaurants in Yarraville
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed August 11, 2013

This place is probably the best breakfast place in Yarraville. They have a great range of different breakfast options (as well as the standard breakfast options) which is what is so appealing about this place. The menu is interesting and it makes going there for breakfast even better. There were so many good options to choose from off the menu, but I settled on the baked eggs, and they were fantastic. The place is always busy and there is normally a waitlist. It is well worth the wait as the tables turnover pretty quickly. The ambience of the place is great. Def recommend checking this out.

Reviewed July 6, 2013

This is a great little place for coffee, and even better yet - dinner! I was surprised when I heard that it was something they offered but I was very pleasantly surprised. The cafe has a nice intimate feel and nice ambience. The food was great and the servings are a very decent size. I will definitely be returning here!

Reviewed July 6, 2013

We get over to this side of Melbourne about every 6 weeks, always have a visit to The Corner Shop. Has different menu to other places....use their imagination.....coffee good also.

Reviewed June 24, 2013 via mobile

Delicious food, beyond the fried and processed. Great coffee and a healthy, delicious chicken salad for my lunch - yum! Its been quite busy every time I have been, and service is a little slow, but good to sit with a magazine and enjoy the bustle.

Reviewed May 21, 2013 via mobile

Althought at first look it was a coffee shop the food was beyond expection
Despite looking at the plate on its arrival think oh no not very big. By the time I walked out having finished my tea it was just the right amount I would have eaten till over full it was so good.
I'm not a local but if in the area would go out of my way to return

1  Thank Stacey421