Open today: 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Review Highlights
Best in the West Bay Area

Excellent full service operation with a dock for easy loading and unloading. This is the only dive... read more

Reviewed February 11, 2020
2212pr2c
Calgary, Canada
Great dive with Sofia

I was last minute and lucky enough to join the group for a dive. Sofia was welcoming, good briefing... read more

Reviewed February 5, 2020
Anick D
via mobile

All reviews boat captain eagle rays lobster full service took great care via email west bay beautiful fish gear shop dive roatan dock operation island angie briefing
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2018

The service that is provided is not of a PADI 5 Star facility. The only personality this place has is Sam, who we were so grateful to dive with. Gary was nice as well. If you plan to dive with them WARNING!!! That should be enough to convince you not to dive with them. If you do ask for Sam.

Reviewed July 8, 2018

What can I say, my wife and I weren't sure what to do, so we signed up for discover scuba class. My wife was anxious but she signed up and started the class...once we got in the water, she did not want to do it, so she stopped and the instructor was incredible. I continued and loved the experience. We went out and did a dive, 30 minutes and it was incredible. Loved the experience so much I did another dive 2 days later in Cozumel. Johnny was my instructor, and he was so patient and knowledgable. I was very calm and the entire time he was right next to me. Gave me an amazing appreciation and understanding of SCUBA. Awesome location and dive shop. Boat captain had lived there his entire life, and knew the reef inside and out. Would DEFINITELY recommend if you are in Roatan and looking to dive!

Reviewed July 5, 2018

I have dove with Gary and Mary on two different trips now.They have an excellent location and a very nice staff. They provide a print out of the sites that you dive at the end of your trip. I will use them every time I go back.

Reviewed July 2, 2018

I was ten days in Roatan and I did ten dives and a sharkdive. Mary and Gary are the owners of the diveshop and friendly people how help you with everything. You will be happy to have people with that much experience in diving around you. The shop has a nice location direct at the beach of West Bay. I was staying in West End because there is more to do in the evening. They organised me a transport to the diveshop without any problem. The absolut highlight was the sharkdive. I dove with Gary. It is good to book it with a diveshop, because the people at the shop of the shark dive don't help you much with everything. I really enjoyed my time with Roatan Dive Center and can recommend it to everybody. I hope to have the posibility to go back one day!

Date of experience: May 2018
Reviewed June 30, 2018

First Time in Roatan. Sam was unreal and more than half of our dives were basically 1:1 diver to DM ratios which I sincerely appreciated. Really affordable place.

Date of experience: May 2018